Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 4/11/2016 4:59:00 PM

I suffered from horrible eczema during high school. It really sucked that for my high school graduation I had to put a self tanner to hide the marks and scars. Summer's were horrible as I couldn't wear shorts and dresses as everyone else did. It was so bad that any lotion would actually sting my legs I felt like I was on fire. I had the eczema on my elbow joints, slightly my stomach and lower back and completely all over my lower legs. I was prescribed tropical creams, but those can be soooo bad for you. With prolonged use it drastically thinned my skin out. Even trying UV treatments, nothing drastically helped the way this lotion did. Never did it burn my skin unlike everything else I've tried. In a matter of a month my excma was gone, all that was left were the numerous scars. Now, 4 years after, my body is scarless. This lotion really is my HG!!!

on 11/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

I've use lubriderm advance theraphy body lotion on my face for years&I have to say I like it so much better than regular oil of olay face lotion.Also I like the fresh light sent&I use it every day on my face morning&night &through out the day if I need to&always after my bath.its a great lotion to have.&l'm on a tight buget so I really can't afford expensive lotions&you really don't need all that fancy, expensive lotions.

on 8/30/2010 11:52:00 PM

My favorite product is Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. I use it for a face moisturizer as well as for a body lotion. My skin looks years younger and smoother since I have been using this product. It also works better on a sunburn than anything else I have ever tried. The lotion is absorbed instantly and my skin is soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product, and have recommended it to all my friends.

on 5/16/2008 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lubriderm's lotion has changed in the 10+ years since I bought it last. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing. I am now stuck with a full bottle of lotion that does nothing for my dry, itchy skin. After a week's worth of use, my legs were covered in ingrown hairs that even a month later, I am still trying to get rid of. And the final straw that makes this a trash-it: I tried it on my kids' dry skin and they complained that it stings.

this is like the onli lotion that works for me LUBRIDERM ROXX =) i ahve a little bottle in my purse & 2 big ones at home...1 for my room & one for the bathorom =) smells good too

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was too watered down to do anything for my dry hands and feet. My skin would still crack open five minutes after applying this. I won't buy this again.

on 4/22/2004 11:32:00 AM

I just use this on my face and it gives my cheeks a healthy dewy look. I buy the travel size for 79 cents and it lasts a long time for me since you only need a little. *Tip: rub a little into the palms of your hands then smooth over hair. No more fly-aways!

on 9/28/2003 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

My tattooist recommended I buy this for my aftercare. I didn't think it did much for my tattoo at all. I decided to try it on my legs and hands and again, didn't think it did much at all. I won't buy this again.

on 11/20/2002 5:13:00 PM

I love yummy scented lotions, but somehow I keep coming back to this old standby. It's not greasy, it doesn't smell bad and leaves me feeling moisturized until my next shower. Plus, it comes with a pump...something I love.

on 9/19/2002 5:25:00 PM

This is my only body moiturizer. Its fresh, light, absorbs in my skin instantly and keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day. I have been using it for years and will continue. Reasonably priced as well.