Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.4

I just the purchased the original Lubriderm in the unscented formula, and I have to say I LOVE this stuff with a strong passion. It has no scent at all. Really does moisturize with the smallest amount. It is the perfect body moisturizer. It retails for around ten dollars Canadian and well worth it too. It's amazing.

I bought this lotion in the Very Dry formula to help with my hands after doing dishes...and I'm glad I did! My hands are looking more soft after each use. Can't believe I waited so long to buy this lotion. Plus, the pump dispenser makes it super easy to use!!!

on 6/17/2004 5:59:00 PM

It's a pretty good product, but not moisturizing enough. My trick is to add a little baby oil to it and then mix it up. It's more moisturizing and makes you smell good too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Scenerio: Mom used to lather a massive pile of greasy goop (Nivea or Ponds) on my 2 younger brothers and me. All 3 of us HATED IT. But once we found Lubriderm it became everyones hG. I normally get the Fragrance Free for Normal to Dry skin. Theres a bottle of Lubriderm in everyone's bedroom. My brothers and I DIG it.

This penetrates into the skin within seconds. It does not leave a greasy film of residue. Helped my skin get rid of "milia" on my arms. Maintains my body nice and hydrated. I feel for a drugstore brand this is expensive. I believe I get my bottle with the pump for $12. This is truly a HG item. I use this everyday and after every shower. My skin has never looked better. *update* Still HG! We all still love Lubriderm in the blue lettering.

on 1/27/2004 3:37:00 PM

I was a fan of this lotion fifteen years ago and stopped using it as I prefer the more effective moisturizing of Curel and Keri lotions for my body. They also started taking the original scent out and changed it, which I don't like, to me, scent is important in a lotion. I also feel that this is way too runny to do an effective job on elbows and other hard to moisturize areas. I'm sticking to Keri.

I bought extra dry skin. Works good on my daughter, w/no AHA's I hate AHA's they don't work whoever said they helped is crazy! Works pretty good...as for next day prevention or healing? Don't know yet.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great fragrance free lotion for dry skin. Soaks in quickly, doesn't leave filmy residue. And cheap!

Popular Lotions / Creams