Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a big bottle of this and i use it a lot. Great everyday lotion, but not quite moisturizing enough for really dry spots. Pretty good quality overall though. And the price is pretty good for the quantity you get.

on 2/10/2005 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ah, one of my first moisturizers. That said, I loved it back then when I thought there weren't any other moisturizers out there, but now that I have my beloved Jergen's Ultra Healing (much cheaper) and TBS Body Butters (more expensive but oh-so-luxurious) I realize that I don't like it nearly so much anymore.

I have very dry skin, so back when I used this, I slathered a lot of it on, and yes, it moisturized my skin. But it was a tad sticky for a while and I had to put on A LOT for it to hydrate my scaly skin. The scent was fairly nice, at least I liked it as I'm not a fan of unscented products (they just smell funny to me despite being 'unscented'). So it's an average moisturizer, but for the price, I could do better so I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Lubriderm. It is the only moisturizing product that I have found that is not runny. The best thing about it is it doesn't have a scent which competes with my perfume. The moisturizing lasts all day without being greasy.