Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this body lotion in quite a while, but I remember absolutley loving it. It made my skin feel very soft, silky smooth, and just plain nice. I have extremely dry skin on my body (combo on my face) and finding just a regular fragrance-free, unscented body lotion that takes care of the flakes and dry areas without being heavy, oily, or greasy is a chore. I'll try this one again and update if I need to. I reccomend it.

on 4/28/2005 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i've been using this exclusively as a body lotion for about a month and i must say that this stuff works so well that i don't have to put shea butter on my drier spots anymore. i like that this stuff doesn't have any glycerin in it, as glycerin tends to make the surface of my skin greasy, but still feel dry, not to mention it causes my skin to suck up every freakin' irritant i come in contact with (even if it's in the air). this is one of 3 d/s lotions i know of that actually works that DOESN'T have any glycerin in it. i like the pump package and that you get a decent amount of it for your money. best no frills lotion--i even mix it with my regular moisturizer when my skin is really dry; heck, i may even replace my regular moisturizer with this since this (along with its cheap knock-offs) is sold almost everywhere. will definitely buy again. my skin LOVES it! continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams