Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.1

on 11/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

I've use lubriderm advance theraphy body lotion on my face for years&I have to say I like it so much better than regular oil of olay face lotion.Also I like the fresh light sent&I use it every day on my face morning&night &through out the day if I need to&always after my bath.its a great lotion to have.&l'm on a tight buget so I really can't afford expensive lotions&you really don't need all that fancy, expensive lotions.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this lotion! It works wonders on chapped hands in the wintertime, and moisturized my face without an overload of grease.
Smells wonderful, and easy to spread.

A+

-Jane

on 8/29/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Five lippies!

on 8/30/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I needed a cheap and relatively fragrance free lotion. I found a bottle of this in the bargain bin at my local drugstore and decided to give it at a try. For $1.50 it does what I want it to do. My skin is super dry and about an hour after slathering myself down w/ safflower oil once I get out of the shower my skin needs more moisture. I apply a good helping of this on top my arms and legs, and am itch and flake free. Sometimes in the morning I need to put more on, but that's usually just during the winter. If your skin isn't super dry (read: it wouldn't qualify as a freakin' desert) then it would be fine on it's own. I don't find it at all greasy, and it's cheap. My only complaint it that it uses mineral to moisturize, which I'm not thrilled w/, but it doesn't contain silicones which always give me a rash.

on 5/16/2008 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lubriderm's lotion has changed in the 10+ years since I bought it last. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing. I am now stuck with a full bottle of lotion that does nothing for my dry, itchy skin. After a week's worth of use, my legs were covered in ingrown hairs that even a month later, I am still trying to get rid of. And the final straw that makes this a trash-it: I tried it on my kids' dry skin and they complained that it stings.

I bought this lotion in the Very Dry formula to help with my hands after doing dishes...and I'm glad I did! My hands are looking more soft after each use. Can't believe I waited so long to buy this lotion. Plus, the pump dispenser makes it super easy to use!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this body lotion in quite a while, but I remember absolutley loving it. It made my skin feel very soft, silky smooth, and just plain nice. I have extremely dry skin on my body (combo on my face) and finding just a regular fragrance-free, unscented body lotion that takes care of the flakes and dry areas without being heavy, oily, or greasy is a chore. I'll try this one again and update if I need to. I reccomend it.

on 4/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not impressed with the ingredients- I truly wish there was a nice natural list of them, being such a fan of Whole Foods. Yet I admit this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried- for the price. It seems it's either Lubriderm, or about 15x more for the true HG Jurlique hand/body.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Skin Therapy is nice- not intensley moisurizing, but perfect for the summer. I don't like that it takes a while to really sink in, especially if I apply a bit more than normal. On the plus side, Lubriderm doesn't give you slimy legs in the rain. It's also incredably gentle- four lippies.

This was too watered down to do anything for my dry hands and feet. My skin would still crack open five minutes after applying this. I won't buy this again.

Popular Lotions / Creams