Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

3.3

on 2/10/2005 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ah, one of my first moisturizers. That said, I loved it back then when I thought there weren't any other moisturizers out there, but now that I have my beloved Jergen's Ultra Healing (much cheaper) and TBS Body Butters (more expensive but oh-so-luxurious) I realize that I don't like it nearly so much anymore.

I have very dry skin, so back when I used this, I slathered a lot of it on, and yes, it moisturized my skin. But it was a tad sticky for a while and I had to put on A LOT for it to hydrate my scaly skin. The scent was fairly nice, at least I liked it as I'm not a fan of unscented products (they just smell funny to me despite being 'unscented'). So it's an average moisturizer, but for the price, I could do better so I won't be buying this again.

on 6/17/2004 5:59:00 PM

It's a pretty good product, but not moisturizing enough. My trick is to add a little baby oil to it and then mix it up. It's more moisturizing and makes you smell good too.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I thought it was moisturizing but not like Cocoa Butter lotion. I'll stick to Cocoa Butter!!!

Popular Lotions / Creams