Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 25-29
No Image

on 8/30/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I needed a cheap and relatively fragrance free lotion. I found a bottle of this in the bargain bin at my local drugstore and decided to give it at a try. For $1.50 it does what I want it to do. My skin is super dry and about an hour after slathering myself down w/ safflower oil once I get out of the shower my skin needs more moisture. I apply a good helping of this on top my arms and legs, and am itch and flake free. Sometimes in the morning I need to put more on, but that's usually just during the winter. If your skin isn't super dry (read: it wouldn't qualify as a freakin' desert) then it would be fine on it's own. I don't find it at all greasy, and it's cheap. My only complaint it that it uses mineral to moisturize, which I'm not thrilled w/, but it doesn't contain silicones which always give me a rash.

I bought extra dry skin. Works good on my daughter, w/no AHA's I hate AHA's they don't work whoever said they helped is crazy! Works pretty good...as for next day prevention or healing? Don't know yet.

Popular Lotions / Creams