Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

3.6

on 8/30/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I needed a cheap and relatively fragrance free lotion. I found a bottle of this in the bargain bin at my local drugstore and decided to give it at a try. For $1.50 it does what I want it to do. My skin is super dry and about an hour after slathering myself down w/ safflower oil once I get out of the shower my skin needs more moisture. I apply a good helping of this on top my arms and legs, and am itch and flake free. Sometimes in the morning I need to put more on, but that's usually just during the winter. If your skin isn't super dry (read: it wouldn't qualify as a freakin' desert) then it would be fine on it's own. I don't find it at all greasy, and it's cheap. My only complaint it that it uses mineral to moisturize, which I'm not thrilled w/, but it doesn't contain silicones which always give me a rash.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I agree with the review right under mine.....Lubriderm's lotion is not the same as it used to be, I think it's just WAY too many chemicals. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing and doesn't spread around the skin very well. Plus my skin still itches!! I don't get it. I have recently switched to Aveeno and a little goes a long way, no itching, no greasy feel. It's great!!

on 4/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not impressed with the ingredients- I truly wish there was a nice natural list of them, being such a fan of Whole Foods. Yet I admit this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried- for the price. It seems it's either Lubriderm, or about 15x more for the true HG Jurlique hand/body.

I bought extra dry skin. Works good on my daughter, w/no AHA's I hate AHA's they don't work whoever said they helped is crazy! Works pretty good...as for next day prevention or healing? Don't know yet.

on 9/19/2002 5:25:00 PM

This is my only body moiturizer. Its fresh, light, absorbs in my skin instantly and keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day. I have been using it for years and will continue. Reasonably priced as well.

Popular Lotions / Creams