Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

on 4/11/2016 4:59:00 PM

I suffered from horrible eczema during high school. It really sucked that for my high school graduation I had to put a self tanner to hide the marks and scars. Summer's were horrible as I couldn't wear shorts and dresses as everyone else did. It was so bad that any lotion would actually sting my legs I felt like I was on fire. I had the eczema on my elbow joints, slightly my stomach and lower back and completely all over my lower legs. I was prescribed tropical creams, but those can be soooo bad for you. With prolonged use it drastically thinned my skin out. Even trying UV treatments, nothing drastically helped the way this lotion did. Never did it burn my skin unlike everything else I've tried. In a matter of a month my excma was gone, all that was left were the numerous scars. Now, 4 years after, my body is scarless. This lotion really is my HG!!!

I just the purchased the original Lubriderm in the unscented formula, and I have to say I LOVE this stuff with a strong passion. It has no scent at all. Really does moisturize with the smallest amount. It is the perfect body moisturizer. It retails for around ten dollars Canadian and well worth it too. It's amazing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this body lotion in quite a while, but I remember absolutley loving it. It made my skin feel very soft, silky smooth, and just plain nice. I have extremely dry skin on my body (combo on my face) and finding just a regular fragrance-free, unscented body lotion that takes care of the flakes and dry areas without being heavy, oily, or greasy is a chore. I'll try this one again and update if I need to. I reccomend it.

on 4/28/2005 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i've been using this exclusively as a body lotion for about a month and i must say that this stuff works so well that i don't have to put shea butter on my drier spots anymore. i like that this stuff doesn't have any glycerin in it, as glycerin tends to make the surface of my skin greasy, but still feel dry, not to mention it causes my skin to suck up every freakin' irritant i come in contact with (even if it's in the air). this is one of 3 d/s lotions i know of that actually works that DOESN'T have any glycerin in it. i like the pump package and that you get a decent amount of it for your money. best no frills lotion--i even mix it with my regular moisturizer when my skin is really dry; heck, i may even replace my regular moisturizer with this since this (along with its cheap knock-offs) is sold almost everywhere. will definitely buy again. my skin LOVES it! continued >>

on 6/17/2004 5:59:00 PM

It's a pretty good product, but not moisturizing enough. My trick is to add a little baby oil to it and then mix it up. It's more moisturizing and makes you smell good too.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was too watered down to do anything for my dry hands and feet. My skin would still crack open five minutes after applying this. I won't buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Scenerio: Mom used to lather a massive pile of greasy goop (Nivea or Ponds) on my 2 younger brothers and me. All 3 of us HATED IT. But once we found Lubriderm it became everyones hG. I normally get the Fragrance Free for Normal to Dry skin. Theres a bottle of Lubriderm in everyone's bedroom. My brothers and I DIG it.

This penetrates into the skin within seconds. It does not leave a greasy film of residue. Helped my skin get rid of "milia" on my arms. Maintains my body nice and hydrated. I feel for a drugstore brand this is expensive. I believe I get my bottle with the pump for $12. This is truly a HG item. I use this everyday and after every shower. My skin has never looked better. *update* Still HG! We all still love Lubriderm in the blue lettering.

on 2/23/2004 12:41:00 PM

This has given my skin new life!! Within three days I could see a significant difference

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I thought it was moisturizing but not like Cocoa Butter lotion. I'll stick to Cocoa Butter!!!

on 6/13/2002 6:11:00 PM

It soaks in quickly and soothes my skin. It's not greasy at all.