Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this lotion! It works wonders on chapped hands in the wintertime, and moisturized my face without an overload of grease.
Smells wonderful, and easy to spread.

A+

-Jane

on 8/29/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Five lippies!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

light but amazingly moisturizing. the smell is kind of bland and i prefer the sea kelp extract but you can't go wrong with this. its completely non-greasy but long lasting as well

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a big bottle of this and i use it a lot. Great everyday lotion, but not quite moisturizing enough for really dry spots. Pretty good quality overall though. And the price is pretty good for the quantity you get.

this is like the onli lotion that works for me LUBRIDERM ROXX =) i ahve a little bottle in my purse & 2 big ones at home...1 for my room & one for the bathorom =) smells good too

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Skin Therapy is nice- not intensley moisurizing, but perfect for the summer. I don't like that it takes a while to really sink in, especially if I apply a bit more than normal. On the plus side, Lubriderm doesn't give you slimy legs in the rain. It's also incredably gentle- four lippies.

on 2/10/2005 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ah, one of my first moisturizers. That said, I loved it back then when I thought there weren't any other moisturizers out there, but now that I have my beloved Jergen's Ultra Healing (much cheaper) and TBS Body Butters (more expensive but oh-so-luxurious) I realize that I don't like it nearly so much anymore.

I have very dry skin, so back when I used this, I slathered a lot of it on, and yes, it moisturized my skin. But it was a tad sticky for a while and I had to put on A LOT for it to hydrate my scaly skin. The scent was fairly nice, at least I liked it as I'm not a fan of unscented products (they just smell funny to me despite being 'unscented'). So it's an average moisturizer, but for the price, I could do better so I won't be buying this again.

on 4/22/2004 11:32:00 AM

I just use this on my face and it gives my cheeks a healthy dewy look. I buy the travel size for 79 cents and it lasts a long time for me since you only need a little. *Tip: rub a little into the palms of your hands then smooth over hair. No more fly-aways!

Popular Lotions / Creams