Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice mascara, rarely clumps however I find it is easy to apply too much. The brush is alright, since it has plastic bristles it is hard to wipe off any excess product so that's something to watch out for (especially for bottom lashes - one dip will do both eyes top and bottom lashes for me). Lengthens nicely, I wouldn't say it makes your lashes look that full.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Once my fave mascara, but now not on my top 3 fave mascaras. But it's better than most.. Remember it's individual, so one that's good for me might not be good for you :)

To Read all 359 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lengthens aswell as adding volume to your lashes. I quite like the brush too! A nice mascara that is original and basic but I like it! There are better mascaras out there though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The original define-a-lash in the green packaging is just terrible but this one is usable and worth trying. Really does lift and seperate the lashes and gives a little volume but I wouldn't call it a volumising mascara by any means. Brush is a huge improvement on the orginal formula. Good but there are others out there I would take over this anyday.

I love this mascara because I can use it after i put a TON of mascara on and it takes out all the clumps, and makes it look even . If I want a natural look that day, its perfect for darkening and lengthening lashes, because I have lashes that are hardly visible. This mascara is great! I dont understand the negative reviews.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have never been a Tammy Faye girl. I like to wear a light coat of mascara that darkens and lengthens and doesn't clump. Define A Lash Volume Mascara works for me because it doesn't go on all clumpy. I put it on slowly and make sure to cover the whole lash, from bottom to top. Never noticed a weird smell and the wand hasn't been a problem for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hate this mascara!! Think it's the wand, I'm defiantly not a fan of plastic wands they do nothing for my lashes.

I've bought this mascara twice. Don't get me wrong it lengthens, makes lashes voluminous and doesn't clump but it makes lashes stick together...so your lash line doesn't look full. Also, when I bought my second tube of this it smelt so sickly strong of vodka! I haven't used it since - the smell is horrible!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is probably my all time fave mascara. Having minimal lashes, it didn't give me volume but it did give my lashes length and some definition! I love this mascara so much that I'm breaking a really bad beauty rule (I should've thrown it out months ago!). I think I like it even more because I got it for $7.50 which is an insane price for mascara here where I live. Haha. Sometimes if I apply too much it will clump, but a thin layer looks the best. This definitely isn't a volumizing one like the "Volum' Express" ones- you can tell by the size of the wands. But overall I really like it - I would buy it again but I can't find it. I got the Waterproof one btw.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Nope, no volume here - and seemed to reduce my eyelash count by about half. Straight in the garbage. Maybe that's why it's always on sale!