Uploaded by missnattii

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/06/2016

Nice mascara, rarely clumps however I find it is easy to apply too much. The brush is alright, since it has plastic bristles it is hard to wipe off any excess product so that's something to watch out for (especially for bottom lashes - one dip will do both eyes top and bottom lashes for me). Lengthens nicely, I wouldn't say it makes your lashes look that full.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Apr/05/2014

Once my fave mascara, but now not on my top 3 fave mascaras. But it's better than most.. Remember it's individual, so one that's good for me might not be good for you :)

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/27/2013

This lengthens aswell as adding volume to your lashes. I quite like the brush too! A nice mascara that is original and basic but I like it! There are better mascaras out there though.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Oct/03/2013

The original define-a-lash in the green packaging is just terrible but this one is usable and worth trying. Really does lift and seperate the lashes and gives a little volume but I wouldn't call it a volumising mascara by any means. Brush is a huge improvement on the orginal formula. Good but there are others out there I would take over this anyday.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/18/2013

I love this mascara because I can use it after i put a TON of mascara on and it takes out all the clumps, and makes it look even . If I want a natural look that day, its perfect for darkening and lengthening lashes, because I have lashes that are hardly visible. This mascara is great! I dont understand the negative reviews.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Apr/18/2013

I have never been a Tammy Faye girl. I like to wear a light coat of mascara that darkens and lengthens and doesn't clump. Define A Lash Volume Mascara works for me because it doesn't go on all clumpy. I put it on slowly and make sure to cover the whole lash, from bottom to top. Never noticed a weird smell and the wand hasn't been a problem for me.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

1.0

Apr/03/2013

Hate this mascara!! Think it's the wand, I'm defiantly not a fan of plastic wands they do nothing for my lashes.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

Dec/14/2012

I've bought this mascara twice. Don't get me wrong it lengthens, makes lashes voluminous and doesn't clump but it makes lashes stick together...so your lash line doesn't look full. Also, when I bought my second tube of this it smelt so sickly strong of vodka! I haven't used it since - the smell is horrible!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Dec/01/2012

This is probably my all time fave mascara. Having minimal lashes, it didn't give me volume but it did give my lashes length and some definition! I love this mascara so much that I'm breaking a really bad beauty rule (I should've thrown it out months ago!). I think I like it even more because I got it for $7.50 which is an insane price for mascara here where I live. Haha. Sometimes …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

1.0

Aug/15/2012

Nope, no volume here - and seemed to reduce my eyelash count by about half. Straight in the garbage. Maybe that's why it's always on sale!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (257 reviews)

Age36-43