Calvin Klein Obsession

Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

on 8/5/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I dont understand what the hell this perfume is supposed to be, as soon as i spray it on BAAAAAAAAAAM, some insane pang of smell, not nice smell, NOOOOOO, nasty sharp metally weird not so pleasant smell. The thing is I do actually agree with the fact that the formulas been changed as my aunt still owns hers back from the early 90s or was it late 80s and that smelled divine so I went out and bought it. However they smell so different, defo a formula change. CALVIN KLEIN wth were you thinking?

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got this as a gift in the form of a knock-off oil. I used up almost the whole bottle. i give the rest to one of my girlfriends who also likes it. Very sexy, but I won't be buying it for a while. I like lighter scents.

on 3/15/2007 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is warm, smoky and very sexy. It is a very strong fragrance so I dont recommend spaying it directly onto your skin. You will choke everyone in a 5 mile radius. I spritz the air then walk through it. The result is truly seductive. I am surprised I like this as much as I do. Its definitely not a fragrance for everyone.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I tend to prefer lighter scents, but Obsession is the ace sexbomb. One part: vanilla. Two parts: exoticism that brings the nookie.

on 11/10/2004 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Obsession is one of my favourite fragrances. I find it sexy, warm, and unique. Very strong and best for winter, use in small doses. I have worn this for about 6 years now, and it will always be part of my fragrance wardrobe.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Eeewww! I can't stand this stuff. I can always detect when someone is wearing this because it reaks.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I used to be obsessed with this fragrance back in the 80's. I would soak myself in it everytime I hit the perfume counter. Now I can't stand it. It's soooo strong and over powering to me. I just don't like spicy scents. I absolutely hate the mens version as well. It's just too heavy. Yuck!

Popular Fragrances