Calvin Klein Obsession

Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

on 8/10/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading reviews I decided that I was missing out by not trying this one so I ordered a tester bottle off ebay. Incense with a hint of vanilla....mmmmmm. I love this and will wear it alot this fall! It's also nice that it lasts all day without reapplying and yes, it's very strong so don't put on too much. If you're a lover of spicy scents you may really like this if you haven't tried it.

on 6/28/2014 12:28:00 PM

Musky and sexy. My early twenties was spent bathed in this. Love the deep scent.

I am an educated 57 year old southern lady who found the ads for Obsession so annoying that I avoided smelling or sampling it til TODAY! Damn, This stuff is to die for gorgeous, rich , feminine and SEXY. Best yet , the price is reasonable and the fragrance lasts all day and then some. I still am turned off by the cheesy ads, but this fragrance is undeniably powerful in a head turning way .

I am sniffing what I sampled earlier today , which has not faded in ten hours. Tomorrow I will march back and buy a bottle .I am a fan of classy orientals like Coco , Opium, and Euphoria , which are timeless classics. Euphoria , another Calvin Klein , is a fragrance that yields endless compliments , projects well, and lasts and lasts in a sultry way also. This one has a vanilla and musk vibe that is perfect and SOPHISTICATED.

Euphoria and Obsession are fabulous buys for the money !

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I still have my original kidney-shaped edp splash bottle from 1986. I also just received a recent 15ml edp. There is a slight difference and I mean so slight, it's negligible. The new formulation is lacking that distinctive stale note in the original. I don't miss it. The current formulation is fabulous and worthy of love. I've been wearing Obsession for 26 years and I still love it. Applied with a light hand it is absolutely bewitching.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was just a baby when this was popular, and I've never known anyone who wore it, so I bought it completely blind on eBay, just wanting to try it.

I'm having trouble describing what this perfume means to me now. I have been feeling bad about myself lately, I'm on antidepressants which have caused irregular weight gain and SEVERE stretch marks, and I've been having odd pains and aches and fluid retention and you-name-it. All in all, I've been finding it hard to adhere to my beliefs in body acceptance and weight neutrality and self-love.

Then along came Obsession, arriving in the mail.

I spritzed it on my wrists, and the next thing I knew I was enveloped in a warm, sensual musk of vanilla and caramel, and suddenly my body was no longer a battlefield of strange and depressing feelings and side effects: It was a warm, soft, glowing whole of beauty and comfort, and I felt so good I wanted to cry.

This perfume is my little miracle. It is helping me through a really bad time, and it is helping me feel sexy and beautiful when my body makes it hard to feel that way. Thank you, Obsession.

on 1/17/2011 10:28:00 AM

Cant say enough about this perfume! I am a retail manager, so I come across a lot of people through out the day, and I ALWAYS receive compliments on this. It is extremely strong, less is more with this perfume. I just put a little on my wrist and call it a day. It is just enough for people to get a small whiff of it when I'm around. My sales associates are all in love with it and know when I'm around! When applied LIGHTLY, it is the most unique and captivating smell. LOVE it!

on 2/5/2010 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have worn this for years, and it is hands down my favorite perfume. It's strong, so you only need a little. My special twist on this is that I use a spritz of Obsession and then a spritz of Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Cannelle (Cinnamon Vanilla) - the combination is wonderful. I've been complimented by complete strangers on my fragrance and my boyfriend adores it.

on 3/4/2009 6:36:00 AM

This is one of my HG fragrances, and, I can kick myself in the ass for going as long as I did without wearing it. It's one fragrance that it is rare that someone doesn't come up to me and ask what I'm wearing when I have it on. Obsession is a rich, sexy, bold fragrance, and, when I need that extra bit of confidence, it gives it to me in spades. Yeah, I wore it back in the day when everyone and her sister did, and, I think that's why I went a while without wearing it, but, if you like and wear orientals well, do yourself a favor and try some.

Obsession is a staple in my perfumes for the last 10 years. Love the smell, I get lots of compliments. I will generally continue to buy a type of perfume for two reasons:
1) I love the scent.
2) The amount of compliments I get about it.

This is a compliment magnet. Just be careful not to put too much on. A little goes a long, long way. Price is a little higher than I'd like but its worth the money and it lasts quite a long time.

on 10/13/2008 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been wanting this perfume since I was a pre-teen and finally bought it yesterday during a shopping spree. I was hoping I could find something lighter and floral-y, but I just am a spicy/oriental/ perfume kind of girl. It smells warm and spicy, with a hint of amber. It has kind of an "aged" smell, in which I mean that I can tell it was invented in the 80s, but that is kind of something I like about this perfume. It's comforting.

Popular Fragrances