Calvin Klein Obsession

Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

on 12/19/2001 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, I certainly don't want to compete with any roaming ocelots - I'm not going to run the risk of getting mauled in the competition:

Fair fragrance, too mass market. Boring, like other Calvin offerings. The cats seem to like it though, so who can complain?

on 12/19/2001 6:38:00 PM

Strong, sweet, manly. VERY 80's. I had a boyfriend that wore this and I always found it a bit too much for my nose/taste. Its one of those love or hate fragrances.

I moved on on both CK fragrances and the bf. I will not be caught dead buying this for any man in my life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is one of my favorites and always brings back fond memories of an old fling. I wear the female version of this scent and find it very sexy. I used to wear this scent as well, and find it to be very nice. This can be purchased at department stores or sephora. Ranges from $36 to $60 depending on the size. During certains times of the years, several department stores will offer GWP sets which are usually a better deal.

on 5/18/2002 12:32:00 PM

This is what my mom wears. I only recommend this for the winter months because it is way too strong to wear during the summer. I like the vanilla musky scent to it, but I would only use it on special occasions or maybe at night during the winter. It has a sort of "sexy" kind of smell to it and my boyfriend loves it. The only thing is to be careful not to overdue the application because it is strong to begin with.

on 5/18/2002 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My mother wears this, too! The scent is very nice and it certainly lasts all day. CK has just come out with a Sheer Obsession (for a limited time only) which is a lighter version of the original.

on 5/22/2002 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried this in Macy's when my boyfriend was looking for a new scent and I couldn't stand this. It was too strong and overpowering.

This has got to be my favorite all-time perfume!! I could wear it every day!! My mom first introduced me to it when I was very young and I started wearing hers!!

I have never met a member of the male species who did not love this. The mans version does the same thing for me. It just so sexy smelling and an all time classic!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I used to be obsessed with this fragrance back in the 80's. I would soak myself in it everytime I hit the perfume counter. Now I can't stand it. It's soooo strong and over powering to me. I just don't like spicy scents. I absolutely hate the mens version as well. It's just too heavy. Yuck!

on 8/9/2002 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is normally my signature fragrance, but I do like to try other scents...especially in the summer time! I have worn Obsession since the 80's when I was in High School and It's been a Hard Habit to break for me! I love it and My husband LOVES it!

Popular Fragrances