Calvin Klein Obsession

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Calvin Klein Obsession

2.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This stuff sends me into an immediate migraine. It's overbearingly strong. It's also far too spicy and dark for my liking.

on 8/5/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I dont understand what the hell this perfume is supposed to be, as soon as i spray it on BAAAAAAAAAAM, some insane pang of smell, not nice smell, NOOOOOO, nasty sharp metally weird not so pleasant smell. The thing is I do actually agree with the fact that the formulas been changed as my aunt still owns hers back from the early 90s or was it late 80s and that smelled divine so I went out and bought it. However they smell so different, defo a formula change. CALVIN KLEIN wth were you thinking?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrendous, dated packaging. I wish designers would update their packaging for popular fragrances - may boost sales and introduce the scent to new generations. Anyway - this fragrance is my number one, penultimate example of a perfume I love ONLY ONLY in the drydown phase.

For this reason, I feel many of the once-popular drugstore knockoffs get this right in the sense that the inital, "expensive" and "exotic" smelling notes are unbearably harsh and chemical smelling and they go straight for the sillage that we later smell on others - the vaguely powdery, distinctive Obsession-scent.

This is a unique scent that I feel has gotten a bad rap. Even as a younger fragrance wearer, I feel if a light hand is used - this is still a masterfully crafted scent with a unique blend of notes and complexity. continued >>

on 6/10/2004 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Be forewarned: this is a very masculine type of fragrance. I can't even describe it, except that it's kind of warm and spicy. You'll have to smell it for yourself, I guess. I received a sample of this, and I was never wild about it, but everyone complimented me on it. So if you like very strong, noticeable, masculine-style fragrances, this is the stuff for you. I probably would buy this product again if it weren't so pricey and if I ever ran out of any of my kajillion fragrances.

on 3/18/2004 6:21:00 PM

I HAVE THIS UP FOR SWAP IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED> recieved as "gift with purchase" and it is WAY too strong for me (but i'm picky anyways)

on 7/13/2003 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was THE MOST POPULAR fragrance at my high school. Personally, i can't stand it. It's not that i think it smells terrible (though believe me, i've smelled waaaaaaaay better fragrnces in my time) it's just that my senses have been so bombarded **and practically raped by it** that I cannot tolerate it. If i never smell it again it will be too soon.

Popular Fragrances