Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.4

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

So I finally am almost done with the tube I got. and I can confidently say that I won't be buying this again.
At first, the concealer did seem to be working ok for my undereye area to cover dark circles. However, the lasting effect is far too poor for its price. The coverage was on the medium side, definitely not high coverage. I work over 9hours, sometime 12 to 13 hours a day, this concealer usually creases under my eye and shows all the fine lines after working for 4 hours only! granted i work in a dusty environment (in a processing plant), but still, I had high hopes for this concealer. Have to say it is a little disappointing that it is not my HG concealer, in fact, I haven't found anything that can help cover my dark circles and eye bag/tear trough without creasing and lasting at least 8 hrs a day.... well the search continues.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

If I ran out of this product, I MIGHT get it. Am still on the fence but I'll be on the "yes" side for now.

This concealer never finishes. I'm still on my first tube and have been using it for more than 2 years (slightly less than 1cm of product left). Yea I know it's time to dump this but it still works and my skin is still fine so I'll hang onto this for a little while more.

I have really bad dark circles (due to eczema) and need about 2 to 3 layers of this to completely cover the circles (plus a layer of Giorgio Armani's salmon colour corrector at the base). A lot of reviewers mentioned that it's drying, but all you have to do is apply eye cream and warm up the product with your fingers before patting it onto your skin. It works wonders and lasts more than 8 hours on my skin when I set it with loose powder. I've tried various brands (at different price points) but this is the best by far.

It is very very pricey, so if I find any other product that works as well but at a lower price point, I'd definitely jump ship but I'll stick to this for now. Then again, the S$80+ I spent on this has lasted me for over 2 years...and I had concealer on at least 70% of the time.

I have this in Almond which is an Ok color option for me, as I don't like my concealer to be lighter than my skin color (NC20). The texture is elegant and the coverage is good, but it's too dry for my under eyes. It drags when I apply it and settles into the very few fine lines i have and after a short while makes my under eyes look older. If you are very young, this would be a good option, but at this price, I think their target is more working women over 25. I will not repurchase, but it's not a total loss as I use it in the inner and outer corners of my eyes to illuminate and it works ok for that.

on 1/21/2016 1:44:00 PM

By far the best most creamiest, pigmented and non-cakey concealer EVER!
i love to use it on hyper pigmentation, and spot concealing, even under the eyes is okay.
Honestly, HG level
I am NC30 and i use Ochre

Only downside is its around 70-90 dollars.
But after using it for a while, theres nothing that can replace it D:

on 12/17/2014 5:27:00 PM

This concealer really is amazing! I bought the shade beige which is pretty much a perfect match for my skin, so it covers spots really well and also looks really beautiful on my under eye area, not too light but also no darkness at all! The coverage is flawless and the formula itself is very creamy and blendable. It is comparable to other stick/cream concealers but they either aren't as pigmented, or too dry(Mac studio finish) or too wet/sticky(benefit erase paste) and trust me when I say I've used many! It is superior when compared to the others. It does however crease on my under eye slightly but once I blend the crease away it doesn't come back! Overall this concealer is really amazing, I would recommend it to anyone and it is well worth the price (97$ here in Canada)

I love this concealer. I have extreme dark circles under my eyes partnered with very pale skin. This covers my dark circles perfectly and even lightens my eyes. I use this from the bottom of my eyes to the bottom of my nose and blend outward and it works perfect for highlighting my face. I would definitely recommend this even for the price.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm giving 4 stars because for this price, this ought to be a truly magical product that transforms me into Kim Kardashian and makes me poop rainbows. It really is a nice concealer, goes on smooth and creamy and has excellent pigmentation (it's true that one stick can last you a year or so), but it does occasionally settle into a cursed fine line or two. I usually apply it over my foundation, so I think maybe I might try to apply it underneath and see if it looks better. When I first received it in the mail by the grace of God and one of his angels in the form of a MUA'er, I immediately ran into the bathroom and applied it under my tired bloodshot eyes and I instantly looked bright-eyed and wide awake. So quick and easy and a little goes a very long way. Today I didn't put on any makeup except for the CdP and just patted a little under my eyes and it looked really nice on my bare skin with no other makeup. So this is a pretty versatile product and good to have in your stash, like if a rich aunt offers to buy it for you or something.

on 2/9/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes it is stupidly expensive. But if you are a concealer junkie (raises hand) it is better for my skin than any other I have tried.

PROS

1) Provides excellent coverage with only a very thin layer. They got the consistency just right.

2) Does not crease IF you let eye cream and/or moisturizer soak in before you apply it. Otherwise it will crease up like anything else.

3). Does not make the texture problems of skin under your eyes worse. Really nice smooth consistency that is very forgiving.

CONS

1) attempts to set it with various kinds of powders are borderline disastrous. Skin winds up looking dry and cracked, at least on me.

2). Because of its emollient formula it has a tendency to exacerbate raccoon eyes. This may just be my problem however, since everything gives me raccoon eyes. If I put a fine layer of Nars concealer over it that seems to solve the problem, but it's a bit tricky to smooth out.

If there is a concealer at carried at Sephora I've tried it. I didn't want to buy into the hype and love this but the minute I used it, I was sold. I recommend trying it before you buy because of the stiff price tag. If you are young with no discoloration or fine lines you could probably get by with something a lot cheaper. But if you like me struggle with those problems, this concealer is the best I've found.

Hands down the best concealer. Worked with a sales associate to find the perfect match. It conceals everything. Does not look cakey or show lines, goes on smooth. LOVE LOVE. I will not even try another concealer again. Finally finding my favorite products!

on 7/10/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually ran out recently of Cle de Peau concealer in ivory, and did not realize how amazing this concealer is. For everyday wear, for photoshoots, covering up dark spots and contouring. The fact that it is in stick form is a plus. I have tried Dior's many concealers, Amazing Cosmetics, Vapour Organic Beauty. Nothing has that certain skin binding texture I love so much about Cle de Peau concealer. And for $70, it is worth it, since I wasted over $150 trying to find a "cheaper" replacement. Also, the fact that it is highly pigmented and dense makes it last a very long time. I think it's time for a trip to Neiman's now!