Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)

Filtered by hair type : Other
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.1

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- I'm upgrading. Over a cream and set with Laura Mercier secret brightening powder (pressed in with sponge) this is the best I have used. It also gives an airbrushed look in pictures--
It can slide and doesn't cover evenly. Works better over powder. I have almond which is a great colour. Other than that I wish I had better things to say but I don't. I am under 30 yes old but this makes me look as though I have fine lines under my eyes which I do not. I wish I hadn't bought it . A concealer that works better is Vasanti the orange or peach liquid corrector, under foundation. Other than that the gold zguerlain click pen is also better.

on 5/13/2017 9:16:00 PM

I got a very generously sized sample from when I ordered something from nordstrom. I have a light touch with makeup and the sample pot will probably last at least a few months for me. They do sell the samples on eBay if you don't want to commit the cash to the full tube, or you're not sure of the color.

I had big, big problems with this in the winter. I had dry winter skin and this product was majorly settling into lines. Each time I tried it, I ended up taking it off because it looked so bad. Now that spring is here and my undereyes are in better shape, this still isn't the product I reach for, but I do see the appeal. I have a medium complexion with extreme dark circles. I don't wear foundation and typically just look for creamy, light concealing products that I can touch on lightly to diffuse the darkness instead of totally cover.

I have found this to work ok just blended over the bottom edges of my dark circles to soften them, but it does require layers, which I don't like to do as I feel it emphasizes lines and ages me (I'm 39).

I really like the ease and quickness of just swiping on the stick with the full sized product. I'd describe the finish as more powdery and blurring than creamy. No highlighting effect or skin brightening, more of a soft focus airbrush finish. I think many would really like this, but it just isn't right for me.

Would have been 4 lippies if it were half the price that it is.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

When i first purchased this, i hated it. I couldn't understand the hype. It was dry and didn't cover well at all. But then I finally got this to work for me, and i'll tell you how: I use Becca Eye Brightener underneath (tap it on, and it gives a nice brightening effect, and provides a nice, moisturized grippy base for the CdP). Then you dot on however many dots you need, and then tap that in. Done. It's perfect, and it lasts all day long. You're welcome ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG concealer!

Everything they say about this concealer is true!! It is by far the best one out there that can be used for both under eye and blemish/redness concealing.

I love concealers and have tried several - this one is phenomenal and is the only thing you'll need on a desert island (along with mascara and a nice blush) to look great!

It is great for under eye concealing and also pinpoint concealing of spots or red marks. I use my finger to apply it as the warmth of the fingers help melt the product into the skin. Less is definitely more here - otherwise it could look a bit heavy and cakey. A thin layer applied with a tapping motion though gives excellent results. No setting powder for me, as my skin is pretty dry around the eyes.

I use the colour Beige which has pink undertones, although I am fairly light skinned (NW15-20) but I find this colour looks most natural, not too white or Panda-ish, and covers up under-eye circles nicely.

On the days I want a bit more coverage and extra brightness in the under-eye area, I will layer the Chanel Concealer in No.10 (another great concealer) over the Cle de Peau.

A little goes a long way and although it has a steep price, the quality and the fact that it lasts me about a year justify every cent spent.

I love it!

on 1/30/2015 5:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the best concealer in the world. It's literally like an eraser. My only problem with it is as I live in UK it's hard for me to buy it. If you can't find it Nars makes the second best concealer.
You have to blend it really well as Kevyn Aucoin once said blending is the key to the perfect face. I use this in a shade that is slightly more beige than my normal skin tone and I've to really work it with my fingers but in the end it covers rosacea so no complaints there!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing concealer for covering up acne pigmentation and pigmentation in general. CdP's concealer is super pigmented, very creamy and blendable. It is one of the best concealers because I consider this a multi-tasking product. I can pile this on my problem spots or around my nose and eye area and it never looks cakey or dry. Most concealers are either solely for undereyes or spots but this can easily do both. Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage used to be my HG but it has since been replaced by this! I will definitely repurchase even if it is sold at an exorbitant price!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have tried so many other concealers in an attempt to find a cheaper product, the price is high. However this product blows away the competition in terms of quality, consistency, color, appearance, and portability. Also i can use every bit of product in the tube; there is no waste! This is THE BEST for hiding those dark circles, and serves well as a lid primer. High price but high quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the best concealer which I sometimes use all over my face as a foundation. It is best for oily/normal skin, those with dry skin might need to use an eye cream under it. The price is ok considering it lasts a very long time ( for more than a year depending on its use). It's even better than Chanel and Armani. I stopped looking for a better one once I found this one.

Edit: One year later and I am still loving it!

on 3/17/2013 5:43:00 PM

I said I would buy this product again, however if I find a duplicate that costs less of course I wouldn't. The price is high. That being said it is lasts me quite a while. Also remember to use a brush or Qtip to get the product out once you reach the very end of the tube - there is lots of product BELOW the packaging stick once it stops rolling up that is perfectly usuable if you just dig it out. As far as product quality it is quite amazing. I use light which just blends perfectly (I'm NC20), is never dry and stays on quite long when set w/powder. It is perfection for under eyes - never had it emphasize those wrinkles and it absolutely will cover brown spots or any other crazy marks I have on any part of my face. So barring a magical dupe I probably will be forking out that $$$ for this wonderful product again one of these days.

on 12/7/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is pretty good as far as concealers go but I'm still not sure it's worth $70. It camouflages undereye darkness pretty well (but mine aren't particularly dark), as well as the usual acne scars and pimples. It also covers my annoying dark spot on my right cheek pretty well, which is basically my measuring stick for whether a concealer is worth keeping. The packaging is hefty and luxurious feeling and it's pretty pigmented. For now I put that I'd buy again.

For reference, I use this in Ocher and it's a pinch too yellow for me at the moment but close enough. I wear NARS Alaska/Custard, MAC NC30, Shiseido O20, BE 1.2/2.0 Light.