Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.5

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Doesn't work on dry skin. The formula feels like a very powdery thick cream. I literally can't blend it well and even during the initial out of the tube application the product drags my skin. Like the other reviewer mentioned I also have the impression that by battling with this product I create more wrinkles under my eyes. If I use the brush for initial application the process becomes very time consuming and the result isn't better.
I have way better luck with liquid formulas.

on 11/20/2017 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best all-round concealer for any area of the face requiring medium to full coverage. The consistency delivers enough slip for blending, but not so much that it utterly disappears. In a pinch, I have found that it adequately serves as both concealer and spot foundation, making it perfect for travel or a night out. The finish is natural, leaving no tell-tale signs of makeup. It is highly concentrated, so very little does the job nicely. It's my go-to concealer, but the shades are limited, requiring two for shade perfecting. The packaging is reliable, but prefer product-in packaging rather than a twist-up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not great for dry skin. Although it does cover my dark circles I find there is no slip. I first I tap with my finger (the warmth of my body softens the product, then go to concealer brush to even out. Too much fiddling and I feel like I'm contributing to my wrinkles! No issues with sensitivity and I have sensitive, dry skin. I've had this for over 2 yrs and have hardly put a dent in it, that's how often I've used it! All in all I feel this is much better suited for oily skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- I'm upgrading. Over a cream and set with Laura Mercier secret brightening powder (pressed in with sponge) this is the best I have used. It also gives an airbrushed look in pictures--
It can slide and doesn't cover evenly. Works better over powder. I have almond which is a great colour. Other than that I wish I had better things to say but I don't. I am under 30 yes old but this makes me look as though I have fine lines under my eyes which I do not. I wish I hadn't bought it . A concealer that works better is Vasanti the orange or peach liquid corrector, under foundation. Other than that the gold zguerlain click pen is also better.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

If I ran out of this product, I MIGHT get it. Am still on the fence but I'll be on the "yes" side for now.

This concealer never finishes. I'm still on my first tube and have been using it for more than 2 years (slightly less than 1cm of product left). Yea I know it's time to dump this but it still works and my skin is still fine so I'll hang onto this for a little while more.

I have really bad dark circles (due to eczema) and need about 2 to 3 layers of this to completely cover the circles (plus a layer of Giorgio Armani's salmon colour corrector at the base). A lot of reviewers mentioned that it's drying, but all you have to do is apply eye cream and warm up the product with your fingers before patting it onto your skin. It works wonders and lasts more than 8 hours on my skin when I set it with loose powder. I've tried various brands (at different price points) but this is the best by far.

It is very very pricey, so if I find any other product that works as well but at a lower price point, I'd definitely jump ship but I'll stick to this for now. Then again, the S$80+ I spent on this has lasted me for over 2 years...and I had concealer on at least 70% of the time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes, the price point is absurd but, if you had to only pick ONE makeup item for your kit, THIS IS IT. I wish I'd just bit the bullet sooner and bought it because what was REALLY expensive was all the concealer I ended up throwing in the garbage after I tried the CDP...Laura Mercier, MAC, MFE, Bobbi Brown, a bunch of Korean ones, Kat Von D, the Balm...NONE even came CLOSE to the miraculous covering power of CDP. It covers EVERYTHING with flawless ease...dark circles, blemishes, ruptured capillaries, everything and leaves your skin looking naturally flawless!!. I dab it on with the small Sephora concealer brush and then blend it out with Sephora's Airbrush Concealer brush. Very heavily pigmented, non-greasy, great lasting power, and doesn't collect in fine lines. Truly a miracle. Absolutely earns its keep...this stuff is worth every ridiculous penny!! You'll be pissed you spent so much money on the other concealers that have piled up in your drawer.

on 1/30/2015 5:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the best concealer in the world. It's literally like an eraser. My only problem with it is as I live in UK it's hard for me to buy it. If you can't find it Nars makes the second best concealer.
You have to blend it really well as Kevyn Aucoin once said blending is the key to the perfect face. I use this in a shade that is slightly more beige than my normal skin tone and I've to really work it with my fingers but in the end it covers rosacea so no complaints there!

on 4/20/2014 9:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Repurchased. This is awesome. To conceal flaws, put it on thick onto skin and then blend with the sharp end of the beauty blender. Doesn't crease throughout and I finish my makeup with MUFE spray. For heavier coverage for redness, I recommend Becca's.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok I'm going to start of by saying YES this product is very expensive but it does work very well! I love this concealer and I was so hesitant to spend the money but I am so happy that I did! I do not have a Cle de Peau counter located near me so I went on the Nordstrom website and gave them some examples of makeup shades that I am currently using (Mac NW20 and 25 and Bobbi Brown Warm Beige) and they matched me to the Beige color in CdP. So on to the review- this concealer is so great! My main concern was covering up my blemishes or post acne marks and this stuff works so well. I first tried using my concealer brush and was not happy with the results so I tried using my finger and patting it on any areas that need coverage and the spot just disappears and it stays that way all day! I was previously using mac pro-longwear concealer and I felt like it never blended well and drew more attention to my spot. The Cle de Peau is the complete opposite- it doesn't even look like you are wearing anything, it just disappears. If I was just using this for undereye coverge only then I'm not so sure I would shell out the $70 but for evening out skintone and covering blemishes this stuff is so worth it! For me it replaces the mac pro-longwear concealer, Bobbi Brown under eye concealer and tinted eye brightner AND even my foundation because it covers so well- so the price is well worth it. And just for reference I have sensitive skin and this did not break me out at all! If you are on the fence about buying it, just do it!! You will love it and it will last a long time.

on 7/10/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually ran out recently of Cle de Peau concealer in ivory, and did not realize how amazing this concealer is. For everyday wear, for photoshoots, covering up dark spots and contouring. The fact that it is in stick form is a plus. I have tried Dior's many concealers, Amazing Cosmetics, Vapour Organic Beauty. Nothing has that certain skin binding texture I love so much about Cle de Peau concealer. And for $70, it is worth it, since I wasted over $150 trying to find a "cheaper" replacement. Also, the fact that it is highly pigmented and dense makes it last a very long time. I think it's time for a trip to Neiman's now!