Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 7/12/2016 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This concealer is insanely priced, but it is such a nice concealer. It is creamy and blends like a dream. I just use my finger to blend it under my eyes, around my nose, anywhere that needs coverage. It is a stick concealer, and I find using my finger makes the product last. Less is more with this product. I think a stick once lasted me a whole year. This offers a full coverage with a natural finish. Definitely worth trying, have a SA try it on you to see!

on 5/21/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I like the packaging but I find the formula is nothing special. Way overpriced. If I pay this much money for a product it needs to be HG and this is not, at least for me. I find it too dry for undereye and doesn't build over a blemish, rather builds around it making it look worse. I make it work by adding it to a moisturizer for under my eye, but for this price I shouldn't struggle with the product. I prefer LM Secret Concealer, KA Skin Enhancer, and any BB concealer product over this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best concealer I've ever used.

Although its price is not cheap, yet it has 5g,
so the average cose is indeed worth the price.

it comes with high coverage on my undereye dark circle and also on my acne spots.
the texture is smooth and mosirizing enough, won't induce dry lines on my eye.

i'd definitely repurchase this item,
indeed, i already hv 1 back up as stock !!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm giving 4 stars because for this price, this ought to be a truly magical product that transforms me into Kim Kardashian and makes me poop rainbows. It really is a nice concealer, goes on smooth and creamy and has excellent pigmentation (it's true that one stick can last you a year or so), but it does occasionally settle into a cursed fine line or two. I usually apply it over my foundation, so I think maybe I might try to apply it underneath and see if it looks better. When I first received it in the mail by the grace of God and one of his angels in the form of a MUA'er, I immediately ran into the bathroom and applied it under my tired bloodshot eyes and I instantly looked bright-eyed and wide awake. So quick and easy and a little goes a very long way. Today I didn't put on any makeup except for the CdP and just patted a little under my eyes and it looked really nice on my bare skin with no other makeup. So this is a pretty versatile product and good to have in your stash, like if a rich aunt offers to buy it for you or something.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this concealer is nice- the consistency is great and the staying power is too. I think the color range is quite poor and I don't think beige is the right match for me. Definitely dont blind buy this online- I will try the next color up next time or get matched in person because I think having the correct color concealer is imperative to how well it will cover dark circles.

on 5/2/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use 'ocher' under my Armani Maestro 4.5 / Estee Lauder Double wear light 2.0 / NC20-25 foundation, this concealer is the most expensive concealer I've ever bought. This covers my redness, spots, blemish and scar very well, it's so smooth and not dry at all. I really love it and it's the best concealer in the market I have used so far (compared to bobbi brown, lancome, estee lauder, loreal & mineral concealer etc.) I can't live without this, this is a totally amazing product! My HG concealer!!

on 11/11/2012 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Today I got a MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20 after reading lots of reviews. I already own a Cle de Peau Concealer in Beige, last week I got a Maybelline Mineral Concealer. Then I set to do some tests. Lately my chin has gotten lots of zits, some ugly purple and red scars, I got these zits because I was using Lancome Visionnary serum. I put some concealer, then powdered on with my Chanel Mat Lumiere compact pwder in Sabre. Cle de Peau was the only one that really hide the bruises and scars, but was heavy on my dark circles under eyes, This concealer works miraculously on the ugly pimples, people don't even know that I have something ugly underneath the concealer. Maybelline Mineral Concealer is liquid, runny but it gives a good result on the undereye circles, it is very light, but I don't have serious dark circles, my serious problem is scar, purple scars left by zits. I paid US$ 20 for MAC Studio Sculpt but it was not good for bruises/scar covering or undereye circles. I also have LM Secret Camouflage, it doesn't work well and it is too difficult to handle. I also have Revlon Age Defying (too orange and fake results), Make up Forever concealer that it is too dry, amplify the undereye lines and gives lots of zits, Lancome Effarcennes, no resut at all and gave me lots of zits. I never tried EL concealer but I use te Estee Lauder liquid foundation in Sand, Chanel compact powder Mat Lumiere in Sable, Nars bronzer and Revlon Highlighter powder to create a perfect skin. I use also the Perfectionist (Estee Lauder) as primer, works better tan Smashbox primer, MAC primer in my opinion.

on 6/2/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is lovely, it covers my dark circles very well and the consistency is just heavenly. It's very balm like, it blends like a dream. There are very few negatives to this product, but I do find they outweigh the positives. If I was very rich, I'd gladly repurchase this over and over again. But, I find Mac Studio Finish to have almost the exact same texture, though it is less easily blended and perhaps a bit more drying. The color selection of Studio Finish is also much better, I prefer to have something pink toned under my eyes and unfortunately this concealer is very yellow toned. I am not sure if this product has SPF, but I know Studio Finish does. None of these things are a deal breaker, but how can I justify paying so much for this product when Mac makes something just as good, for a fraction of the price? I just can't recommend this to other people based on the price. If you're wealthy, then by all means buy this over and over again, it's great! But for the average consumer, this really is not a must have. It is a wonderful product but once it is gone I will go back to Mac without any regrets.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Before trying this and looking for it online (and having a mini heart attack after seeing the price) I had no idea this product had so much hype surrounding it, I stopped reading magazines when several years ago I saw one talking up how ~*Amazing*~ Maybelline Great Lash supposedly is (LOL!). I was given a sample of this as a gift with purchase and never touched it for months. To be honest I had sort of reached a state of zen regarding my under eye circles. I've had under eye circles since I was at least 11 years old and nothing ever seemed to have enough coverage while looking natural and without creasing so I had given up trying to improve the way they looked. All I usually did was pat some extra foundation on the area and call it good.

One morning I pulled it out and decided to try it out on my epically dark under eyes (I only had about 3 hours of sleep that night on top of the fact that genetically I always have purple-ish under eyes regardless of how much sleep I get). I gently patted this on after applying my sunscreen moisturizer and was shocked at how well it covered up my circles while still looking utterly natural. Now I'm not normally shocked by the efficacy of makeup products (usually exactly the opposite) and I can't even remember the last time a makeup product surprised me with how great it was. I also applied this to a blemish and this worked like a champ at covering that too.

This has a nice creamy consistency that feels like nothing on the skin. Which amazed me since usually concealers feel very heavy to me and sometimes even feel sticky especially when they're a creamy consistency like this one. I was surprised at how little I needed to cover my under eye area. After putting this on I thought "I bet this creases like crazy in a few hours". Well no creasing. Ten hours later my under eyes looked just as fabulous as they did when applied.

Bottom line: If you can afford this and need serious coverage that still looks like real skin and not makeup give this one a try. It delivers.

on 10/28/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really, really did not want to like it. I paid $70 for this...it matches my NC 35 skin (Armani 6.5 and Armani 8 mix in Luminous Silk Foundation) pretty well. I have dark under circles and with this, I don't need it. I wear it in honey.

On the rest of my face, I find that I need to blend it to get rid of the edges; it is so pigmented that it doesn't quite match my face if I swipe it directly onto my skin from the tube. But once I blend it, it matches my skin surprisingly well. However you choose to apply it, the key is blending.

Under my eyes, I just need to put an eye cream on and wait for a few minutes for it to absorb, then I apply this with my fingers and I'm good to go!

Definitely HG for my eyes, it's a maybe for face concealer. This had better last me at least a year for the price! I'm not a stranger to high ends, but jeez, this took a chunk out of my pocket. Whatever, though, it was worth it!

Final words: It does not crease.