Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 4/23/2017 2:50:00 AM

Best of the best

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this for years. There are other concealers I like better now for every day, but when I need extra coverage that lasts for hours, this is my go to. Travels beautifully too.

on 4/20/2014 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This concealer is priced at $70.00. This entire line is so overpriced it's quite ridiculous. There isn't a concealer worth $70.00, including this one. If you think it is, I'd like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge, as they say! Some will say this is worth the 70 bucks because there are people who can afford it and will buy it. Well, there are also people who will buy it BECAUSE it's expensive, but who probably shouldn't as they really can't afford it. Firstly, the packaging is AWFUL as it comes in a lipstick-like tube, only thinner, which most people will apply directly to the under eye area and cross contaminate. Tube or pot packaging would have been preferable, particularly a tube. There is NOTHING here in the ingredient list which sets it above any other REASONABLY priced concealer. Just because it's expensive doesn't make it GOOD, but the marketing is to price it high so people will THINK it's worth it. That's the oldest marketing ploy in the book. Don't believe editorial nonsense either as companies pay to have their products touted by suposed beauty insiders! This product's website details the exclusivity by the powders used in this product. POWDERS, yuck! Powders imply talc which hasn't been used in fine quality makeup in decades. Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides and Minerals are now used in foundations and concealers so they may advertise "Talc Free." Imagine packing/putting a pressed or loose powder under your eyes. No thanks.

on 5/20/2013 6:46:00 AM

Amazing covers very well and looks like my skin!
I'm kinda in the middle of shade 1 and 2..If I had to pick only one two is a little more my tone(pink). So I bought both bummer for my wallet! Though i'm sure they love making two sales.. Maybe this is why they only sell a few shade so you have to mix.. I wish they had a few more shades that is for sure!
It has a clay base so it can be a little drying under the eyes
This also will last you a good year! if not more.

on 12/7/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is pretty good as far as concealers go but I'm still not sure it's worth $70. It camouflages undereye darkness pretty well (but mine aren't particularly dark), as well as the usual acne scars and pimples. It also covers my annoying dark spot on my right cheek pretty well, which is basically my measuring stick for whether a concealer is worth keeping. The packaging is hefty and luxurious feeling and it's pretty pigmented. For now I put that I'd buy again.

For reference, I use this in Ocher and it's a pinch too yellow for me at the moment but close enough. I wear NARS Alaska/Custard, MAC NC30, Shiseido O20, BE 1.2/2.0 Light.

on 6/24/2012 10:40:00 PM

Oh I just don't know. It's great for blemished more than under eye. Yes I know, use an eye cream. But for 75 bucks I shouldn't have to if I'm out and about. The only reason I might keep it is because it's a nice eyeshadow base. Also I'm embarrassed to return it at bergdorf.

The best concealer I've ever used and I think I tried them all. Doesn't cake. Glides on and brightens. Love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The best concealer I've ever used. It's silky smooth and blends flawlessly. No caking for me.

I decided to splurge on this concealer based on all the positive reviews and raves I keep hearing about it. I have hereditary circles that I can never cover with anything. I've tried just about everything out there from magic eye creams to concealers and nothing has ever worked. I decided to take the dive and see if maybe this could work for me. It does an average job of masking my circles. They are so dark that unfortunately, they are still very visible despite this concealer but it does make them seem slightly less severe. However, I didn't find coverage to be any better than any other decent concealer (like Benefits Erase Paste or Bobbi Brown). The coverage definitely didn't justify the price. It works no better than cheaper concealers in my opinion.

Even if the coverage had been amazing, I still would not have liked this product because it settles into fine lines horribly! I'm in my 20's so I don't have any major lines and wrinkles but I do once I put this concealer on! It makes my eyes age about 20 years. The first day I wore this out, I happened to glance in the mirror and was horrified by all the lines! I started freaking out and thinking that maybe I had aged overnight and not realized it. Like another user mentioned, I tried applying this concealer every possible way I could think of- with eye primer, without primer, with a brush, with my finger while gently patting, setting with powder, not using powder, using lots of eye cream, using a little eye cream, etc. NOTHING worked! It just gathers in the tiny lines and amplifies them like crazy. It refuses to stay where I put it no matter what I do! Another reviewer also mentioned that it needs constant retouching- this is very true. Even after just an hour, it looks nothing like it did when you first applied it.

I really was looking forward to loving this product. It seemed to work for so many people that I was convinced that it could be my HG circle eraser too. Unfortunately, all it did was age me a couple of decades. I honestly would not even like this concealer if it had been $10 as apposed to the $70-something I paid. Why would I want to pay to look older and worn out?

Some other reviewers mentioned that the company recently changed the formula and not for the better. Generally, MA reviews are right on point so I was thinking that maybe all the people who had positive experiences with this concealer had the older version because I really can't see how anyone can like the one I got.

on 2/6/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Bought this for 80000 won about USD75 when I was in Korea. The SA can't speak much English so I just go ahead and bought this in Ocher..I was wrong, I should've bought this in Beige..it was winter in Korea so I thought that's why my skin is so light, because of the weather, but I thought when I got back to Jakarta, my skin would be darker so this would match me best..it works well on my dark circles since it's not too light and covers beautifully, blends well (use your fingertips, it will warms up the product to help it blends better). Expensive, oh yeah! still can't get over how expensive this is..i would've given it five, it it wasn't for the wrong color..I use concealer to cover acne, that's my main concern...I don't really bother to cover my dark circles..I just hope this product can last for a long time since I don't use it often, just a couple of swipes, once in a month or two, I really don't want it to be such a waste..If I can get it on ebay at a cheaper price, I will purchase this again in Beige..I'd recommend this to ppl who want to try :D