Cle de Peau Concealer (All Shades)

Cle de Peau Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 4/23/2017 2:50:00 AM

Best of the best

So I finally am almost done with the tube I got. and I can confidently say that I won't be buying this again.
At first, the concealer did seem to be working ok for my undereye area to cover dark circles. However, the lasting effect is far too poor for its price. The coverage was on the medium side, definitely not high coverage. I work over 9hours, sometime 12 to 13 hours a day, this concealer usually creases under my eye and shows all the fine lines after working for 4 hours only! granted i work in a dusty environment (in a processing plant), but still, I had high hopes for this concealer. Have to say it is a little disappointing that it is not my HG concealer, in fact, I haven't found anything that can help cover my dark circles and eye bag/tear trough without creasing and lasting at least 8 hrs a day.... well the search continues.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this for years. There are other concealers I like better now for every day, but when I need extra coverage that lasts for hours, this is my go to. Travels beautifully too.

on 4/8/2017 8:45:00 PM

This is, hands down, the best concealer I have ever used.
It blends and covers without being caky. It really gives me confidence on days I have a blemish.

Cruelty free and lasts a very very very long time. Worth every penny

on 2/17/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Expected MUCH better coverage

Coverage is ok but NOT full. Texture (reflective, skin-like quality) is good, and that is the only reason I'd repurchase, though I'm still on the fence. Price is simply inexcusable.

Clearly I was desperate to even try CdP in the first place. Dermablend was useless as was any drugstore brand except for the now-discontinued Maybelline mousse. CLIO kill cover liquid and The Balm's Time Balm are the only other things that work, and I've tried Laura Mercier, Benefit, Nars, etc.

I apply a later of CdP, blend, give it a minute, and then apply another layer to my dark spots.

They say it will help the look of the undereye area and won't settle in fine lines. Don't believe either story. Not true. Also don't try using it as a eyeshadow primer. Much more effective, much less expensive products out there accomplish that, e.g., Blinc. Good luck! Would LOVE to hear what you use for SEVERE dark circles.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

If I ran out of this product, I MIGHT get it. Am still on the fence but I'll be on the "yes" side for now.

This concealer never finishes. I'm still on my first tube and have been using it for more than 2 years (slightly less than 1cm of product left). Yea I know it's time to dump this but it still works and my skin is still fine so I'll hang onto this for a little while more.

I have really bad dark circles (due to eczema) and need about 2 to 3 layers of this to completely cover the circles (plus a layer of Giorgio Armani's salmon colour corrector at the base). A lot of reviewers mentioned that it's drying, but all you have to do is apply eye cream and warm up the product with your fingers before patting it onto your skin. It works wonders and lasts more than 8 hours on my skin when I set it with loose powder. I've tried various brands (at different price points) but this is the best by far.

It is very very pricey, so if I find any other product that works as well but at a lower price point, I'd definitely jump ship but I'll stick to this for now. Then again, the S$80+ I spent on this has lasted me for over 2 years...and I had concealer on at least 70% of the time.

on 2/12/2017 4:04:00 PM

Great coverage. Lasts forever. Just a bit dry I wish it was creamier

on 1/10/2017 7:11:00 AM

WTF is that?
So expensive and so usual?!
I will not recommend to any woman because for less price you can get something much more better.
If you want to spend so much money but be extremely happy -buy By Terry densiliss concealer.
If you want to have something extra for "normal" price buy Tarte concealer or Nars radiant cream.
If you want to cry buy Cle de peau!
This is to heavy under eye area and too less cover for blemishes. Its not working with all eye creams (doesnt work with Kiehls and not with Nuxe)
Effect is really poor
no thank you I am very very dissapointed

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's an okay concealer, but nothing outstanding or worth the $. It was quite drying and looked cakey. Any blending made the converage disappear and all I was left with were dry patches. The coverage was medium-high, but meh.

I find MAC studio fix concealer to be less drying and higher coverage than this. That or a dab of Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation.

For the same level of coverage, Nars creamy radiant or Tarte amazonian clay were just as good.

I have this in Almond which is an Ok color option for me, as I don't like my concealer to be lighter than my skin color (NC20). The texture is elegant and the coverage is good, but it's too dry for my under eyes. It drags when I apply it and settles into the very few fine lines i have and after a short while makes my under eyes look older. If you are very young, this would be a good option, but at this price, I think their target is more working women over 25. I will not repurchase, but it's not a total loss as I use it in the inner and outer corners of my eyes to illuminate and it works ok for that.