Cle de Peau Concealer (All Shades)

Cle de Peau Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 2/17/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Expected MUCH better coverage

Coverage is ok but NOT full. Texture (reflective, skin-like quality) is good, and that is the only reason I'd repurchase, though I'm still on the fence. Price is simply inexcusable.

Clearly I was desperate to even try CdP in the first place. Dermablend was useless as was any drugstore brand except for the now-discontinued Maybelline mousse. CLIO kill cover liquid and The Balm's Time Balm are the only other things that work, and I've tried Laura Mercier, Benefit, Nars, etc.

I apply a later of CdP, blend, give it a minute, and then apply another layer to my dark spots.

They say it will help the look of the undereye area and won't settle in fine lines. Don't believe either story. Not true. Also don't try using it as a eyeshadow primer. Much more effective, much less expensive products out there accomplish that, e.g., Blinc. Good luck! Would LOVE to hear what you use for SEVERE dark circles.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

If I ran out of this product, I MIGHT get it. Am still on the fence but I'll be on the "yes" side for now.

This concealer never finishes. I'm still on my first tube and have been using it for more than 2 years (slightly less than 1cm of product left). Yea I know it's time to dump this but it still works and my skin is still fine so I'll hang onto this for a little while more.

I have really bad dark circles (due to eczema) and need about 2 to 3 layers of this to completely cover the circles (plus a layer of Giorgio Armani's salmon colour corrector at the base). A lot of reviewers mentioned that it's drying, but all you have to do is apply eye cream and warm up the product with your fingers before patting it onto your skin. It works wonders and lasts more than 8 hours on my skin when I set it with loose powder. I've tried various brands (at different price points) but this is the best by far.

It is very very pricey, so if I find any other product that works as well but at a lower price point, I'd definitely jump ship but I'll stick to this for now. Then again, the S$80+ I spent on this has lasted me for over 2 years...and I had concealer on at least 70% of the time.

on 2/12/2017 4:04:00 PM

Great coverage. Lasts forever. Just a bit dry I wish it was creamier

on 1/10/2017 7:11:00 AM

WTF is that?
So expensive and so usual?!
I will not recommend to any woman because for less price you can get something much more better.
If you want to spend so much money but be extremely happy -buy By Terry densiliss concealer.
If you want to have something extra for "normal" price buy Tarte concealer or Nars radiant cream.
If you want to cry buy Cle de peau!
This is to heavy under eye area and too less cover for blemishes. Its not working with all eye creams (doesnt work with Kiehls and not with Nuxe)
Effect is really poor
no thank you I am very very dissapointed

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's an okay concealer, but nothing outstanding or worth the $. It was quite drying and looked cakey. Any blending made the converage disappear and all I was left with were dry patches. The coverage was medium-high, but meh.

I find MAC studio fix concealer to be less drying and higher coverage than this. That or a dab of Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation.

For the same level of coverage, Nars creamy radiant or Tarte amazonian clay were just as good.

I have this in Almond which is an Ok color option for me, as I don't like my concealer to be lighter than my skin color (NC20). The texture is elegant and the coverage is good, but it's too dry for my under eyes. It drags when I apply it and settles into the very few fine lines i have and after a short while makes my under eyes look older. If you are very young, this would be a good option, but at this price, I think their target is more working women over 25. I will not repurchase, but it's not a total loss as I use it in the inner and outer corners of my eyes to illuminate and it works ok for that.

on 10/19/2016 3:57:00 PM

Amazing concealer! This is probably one of the most expensive makeup products I've ever bought, since it cost $70.00. It can be used to cover any spots, but I use it to cover my dark circles.

I have to admit, when I first tried the product, I was a little underwhelmed. It was an excellent concealer, but it didn't do anything magical, which I was expecting for the price. However, after using it for two weeks I started to understand its value. Liquid concealers take minutes to blend and settle and all the other creamy concealers I've tried have creased or been drying. With Cle de Peau, I have covered my dark circles in 20 seconds. In mornings, I don't have much time to do makeup so this has been a lifesaver. The concealer blends like a dream, doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. The best part is that it's long lasting: my dark circles are completely covered even after 8 hours of application.

The SA at Saks matched me to Ivory, which apparently is the lightest shade. I'm NC15, 0 in Sisley, but Ivory is a little too dark for me if I would want to cover zits near my neck. My only request is that they added more colors.

The price is a little too steep, but it's such a perfect product so I believe I'll pay the price when this one is finished.

Great packaging, very easy to use, blends out smoothly and does not dry out.

I have oily skin with visible acne spots and this concealer gives medium coverage, which is perfect for daily use. It last quite long and does not crack / fades out.

Note: I bought in Beige shade which is suitable to conceal my redness, although my face turns out pinkish afterwards while my body tone is yellow. So I need to purchase another one in Ivory to balance it out.

on 7/12/2016 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is insanely priced, but it is such a nice concealer. It is creamy and blends like a dream. I just use my finger to blend it under my eyes, around my nose, anywhere that needs coverage. It is a stick concealer, and I find using my finger makes the product last. Less is more with this product. I think a stick once lasted me a whole year. This offers a full coverage with a natural finish. Definitely worth trying, have a SA try it on you to see!

I stopped using this years ago for a few reasons - most notably price. $70.00 for a concealer is crazy! I'll admit. But there's a reason this product is once again voted the best concealer by "Instyle" magazine. Complete coverage, natural finish, easy to blend. It is exceptional and if your budget allows, one worth trying. Cle de Peau products are somewhat difficult to find, being sold only at high end stores like Neiman's and Saks. If you are fortunate enough to have one of these stores in your area, check this concealer out.