Cle de Peau Concealer (All Shades)

Cle de Peau Concealer (All Shades)
Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)Concealer (All Shades)

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,Old formula:Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Carnuba, Mictocrystalline Wax, Water, Dimethicone Copoyol, Cholesteryl Hydroxsterate, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-5, Tocoppheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Disterate, Simethicone, Methicone, Ascorbyl Dipalmiate, Soy Sterol, Sodium Acetylhaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 12/2/2017 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Hands down the best concealer I’ve ever bought. It’s creamy with good coverage, but doesn’t cake. Definitely an expensive product but worth it.

on 11/21/2017 12:36:00 AM

Just Ok... prefer the Chanel one by far!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am 35 years old, and have dark under eye circles and some fine lines under the eye. So I'm like Goldilocks picky when it comes to under eye concealer and I've tried so many (Mac, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Bare Essentials, Estée Lauder, Nars..) After years of debating about buying this .. I finally bit the bullet. I was hoping I wouldn't like it ($70??) but I love it. I am NC30 (medium tan with yellow under tones) and I got the Almond - that is the best match (better than Ochre , which is a tad darker) This concealer is highly pigmented so it actually does cover a good deal of darkness, it was creamy and went on smoothly and did not have major creasing issues. The finish is a silky powder? Hard to explain but wonderful. Also, although expensive you can barely rub your finger on top of the concealer and use a tiny bit and it covers so well that you don't need a lot. So actually, I do believe it will last me a year or more so the cost probably evens out to many mid priced concealers where you have to apply more. I don't think any concealer can cover 100% and not have any creases (it's concealer not a magician) but of all that I have tried it covered the best, had the best finish and creased the least. Worth mentioning, this performed the same as my Mac Prolongwear concealer, and that's $20. I even tested the Mac on one eye and Cle de Peu on the other- it was almost the same result and longevity. I do find the CDP easier and quicker to apply, and I liked the finish the best- but if you're looking for a concealer that doesn't break the bank and performs the same- the Mac Prolongwear concealer was just as good honestly. Again, I do think that the CDP will last longer than the Mac so the cost may even out anyhow. I will keep the CDP because I can apply so fast and it looks awesome.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- I'm upgrading. Over a cream and set with Laura Mercier secret brightening powder (pressed in with sponge) this is the best I have used. It also gives an airbrushed look in pictures--
It can slide and doesn't cover evenly. Works better over powder. I have almond which is a great colour. Other than that I wish I had better things to say but I don't. I am under 30 yes old but this makes me look as though I have fine lines under my eyes which I do not. I wish I hadn't bought it . A concealer that works better is Vasanti the orange or peach liquid corrector, under foundation. Other than that the gold zguerlain click pen is also better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not great for dry skin. Although it does cover my dark circles I find there is no slip. I first I tap with my finger (the warmth of my body softens the product, then go to concealer brush to even out. Too much fiddling and I feel like I'm contributing to my wrinkles! No issues with sensitivity and I have sensitive, dry skin. I've had this for over 2 yrs and have hardly put a dent in it, that's how often I've used it! All in all I feel this is much better suited for oily skin.

on 11/20/2017 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best all-round concealer for any area of the face requiring medium to full coverage. The consistency delivers enough slip for blending, but not so much that it utterly disappears. In a pinch, I have found that it adequately serves as both concealer and spot foundation, making it perfect for travel or a night out. The finish is natural, leaving no tell-tale signs of makeup. It is highly concentrated, so very little does the job nicely. It's my go-to concealer, but the shades are limited, requiring two for shade perfecting. The packaging is reliable, but prefer product-in packaging rather than a twist-up.

on 5/13/2017 9:16:00 PM

I got a very generously sized sample from when I ordered something from nordstrom. I have a light touch with makeup and the sample pot will probably last at least a few months for me. They do sell the samples on eBay if you don't want to commit the cash to the full tube, or you're not sure of the color.

I had big, big problems with this in the winter. I had dry winter skin and this product was majorly settling into lines. Each time I tried it, I ended up taking it off because it looked so bad. Now that spring is here and my undereyes are in better shape, this still isn't the product I reach for, but I do see the appeal. I have a medium complexion with extreme dark circles. I don't wear foundation and typically just look for creamy, light concealing products that I can touch on lightly to diffuse the darkness instead of totally cover.

I have found this to work ok just blended over the bottom edges of my dark circles to soften them, but it does require layers, which I don't like to do as I feel it emphasizes lines and ages me (I'm 39).

I really like the ease and quickness of just swiping on the stick with the full sized product. I'd describe the finish as more powdery and blurring than creamy. No highlighting effect or skin brightening, more of a soft focus airbrush finish. I think many would really like this, but it just isn't right for me.

Would have been 4 lippies if it were half the price that it is.

So I finally am almost done with the tube I got. and I can confidently say that I won't be buying this again.
At first, the concealer did seem to be working ok for my undereye area to cover dark circles. However, the lasting effect is far too poor for its price. The coverage was on the medium side, definitely not high coverage. I work over 9hours, sometime 12 to 13 hours a day, this concealer usually creases under my eye and shows all the fine lines after working for 4 hours only! granted i work in a dusty environment (in a processing plant), but still, I had high hopes for this concealer. Have to say it is a little disappointing that it is not my HG concealer, in fact, I haven't found anything that can help cover my dark circles and eye bag/tear trough without creasing and lasting at least 8 hrs a day.... well the search continues.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this for years. There are other concealers I like better now for every day, but when I need extra coverage that lasts for hours, this is my go to. Travels beautifully too.

on 4/23/2017 2:50:00 AM