3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I will never go to the salon to get my nails done again. I get more compliments on my nails than I ever did from my $40 acrylics! Once you get the hang of it, they go on easy, look beautiful and last for 1-2 weeks. I always get two sets out of each pack by putting the unused ones in a ziplock bag in the freezer. The glitter and ombré ones are by far the best to use. They go on nice and are very forgiving as far as coverage and wear.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Tan

3.0

a year ago

I like these but cant never get to use other double ends when says for 2 manicures, as dries by the time try wear 2nd set when package is opened.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

These are Incoco Nails (will no longer be available at Walmart and other retailers after 2019) by the same company that sells Color Street nail strips. Very unique concept - they are NOT stickers but rather base coat, polish and top coat all in one strip. They wear well (7 - 11 days, glitters even longer) and are easy to apply. Best of all, they remove with "regular" nail polish remover (and even faster with 100% acetone - but that can be drying). I love this type of product - so easy and cost less and lasts longer than the $12 mani ($15 with tip) at my local salon. Does not last as long as my 19 - 22 day gel - but those cost $28 and are a hassle to soak off to remove.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

they dont stretch like the package said, they tore. they couldnt be re-positioned like the package said, in fact i hurt my pointer nail BAD by trying to lift it. after i messed up the 1st two, i got the hang of it. stick like unreal on your skin, they must have an adhesive on the back. i used pure acetone & a brush for cleanup, but it is very sticky & the cleanup was a lot, they did not just peel off my skin. the patterns are SUPER cute, and after a week of looking great, i took it off. i am happy with this product. i would buy the patterned ones again because it's not easy to create a cute pattern all freehand. they were under $5.00 at walmart. some must be less adhesive than others because when i see videos of them being applied, they peel right off the skin in the videos, mine were not going to budge once it hit my skin. also after filing or tearing them to fit, the tips were a tad jagged, so i put a clear topcoat on, that worked great

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

Having a toddler at home, I haven't did my nails in such a long time because I can't afford smudging them while waiting for my nails to dry. This has made me kind of depressed as doing my own nails used to be something I really enjoy. Then I discovered these strips, and it only takes around 15 minutes to apply! If you're careful and your nails are not super long, I can manage 2 manicures in 1 pack (16 strips). I wished the package the 2 strips of 8 separately, so I could switch to a different design the next time I do my nails instead of re-doing the same pattern for fear of the strips drying out (they do dry out in a month or two, even if you seal it tightly with tape). I normally could make it last 7-10 days without much upkeep besides putting on a clear top coat. I find that if you put on a top coat immediately after you apply the strips, it makes the strips bubble. The only con for me is that they're still kind of pricey (as opposed to DIYing with nail polishes at home- even when compared to me using Dior polishes for my DIY manicures!), so I only buy the patterned once since I don't normally do those kind of nail art myself, just to make the strips worth it. However, if you're used to going out to do your nails, this is a cheaper option. Apparently if you cure your nails with a gel topcoat the designs can stay much longer, but then I can't be bothered to take so long to remove the manicure so I've never tried it. All in all, a great product, especially for mums!!!

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

3.0
from

2 years ago

Applying the stickers was straightforward and looked great afterwards. They also lasted for about 2 weeks and still looked great. Alas, not all good things are to last. As I still had a little more than a set leftover I saved them for a later point as they were glitter stickers and not for everyday wear (for me at least). I planned to reuse them today however they were all dried out and wouldn’t stick to my nails. I tried to remedy this by coating with nail polish remover so it would stick, however this was more trouble than it was worth. If you use them within a more reasonable time frame (I saved them up for almost 11 months) and use them all up, I’d say theyre great. This should be more clear though when you’re purchasing as they promote it it a similar way to regular nail polish.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

As a mom of a 2 year old, I thought my nail polish days were over. There is no way I'd have enough time or money to paint my nails. With these, I can do my nails in the car (while my husband is driving of course). It takes less than 10 minutes! They are a little pricey. But if you sign up for their email list, they have lots of Buy One Get One free sales. These sales are usually in the middle of the month. I've also mastered using one strip for both hands and feet. Like others have noted, I save the unused strip in small freezer bag in the freezer. Sometimes I have to carefully dip them in acetone to revive them. Still not a bad deal when you consider the price. Here's the price breakdown: $9 for a new package, $4.50 if you get the BOGO deal. If you can master using one sheet for all your nails, that's $2.25 for a manicure and pedicure. Shipping is free for orders $25. Totally worth it in my opinion.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Love these-- when applied properly they tend to last about a week. I usually do a base coat and top coat with them. Perfect for moms of little kids (like myself) who don't have time for nail polish to dry / don't have a lot of time to apply polish. Takes about 5 mins to apply even with base coat and top coat. I usually get two uses out of each pack-- I seal after use and store in a ziplock in freezer.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

I got the coconut one in a Walmart beauty box recently, and I'm so glad I did because I've been wanting to try these for awhile now. The idea is great, especially for busy people who want the look of a professional manicure but without having to take the time for nail designs and having to wait for polish to dry. But, unfortunately these just didn't work for me. Within 2 days they chipped off my nails, and I'm not rough with my hands at all. I didn't type all day, I wasn't cleaning rigorously (and I use gloves), I didn't bite my nails, nothing of the sort. For $8 I expect the product to last longer than 2 days. Considering you can buy a bottle of OPI or Essie for virtually the same price, I'll skip on this product. It's definitely not worth the $$$ imo.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I love these nail polish strips!! There are so many beautiful patterns to choose from. They do take a while to apply, but once they are on--if applied correctly--they are stunning. I like to top them off with a top coat to add shine and make them last longer, though I think there is a topcoat in them. The manicure strips last about a week and a half to two weeks for me. The pedicure strips can last several weeks, which I love because I hate doing my toenails, and if I can get a polish to last a long time--great!!! I do put a topcoat onto my toenails, too. Another plus with these is you don't have to use a hairdryer, which other nail strips have you do!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age