no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/11/2015

I adore this color as a brow bone highlight. It has slight shimmer but not enough to look sparkly, it just catches the light in a very natural way. The color is a pale off-white/silver but because I have pale skin (NC15) the color barely shows up and just adds a little light to my brow bone.

I am not sure if this has been discontinued as it is not on the website, but sometimes Alima …

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0
fromManue

Sep/18/2011

I ordered a sample of this colour because I usually love all silvery grey eyeshadows, but this does not look good. I can't decide if it is too dark or too pale, but it makes my eyes look dirty and tired. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with fair skin like mine.
I still love Alima though!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Apr/21/2008

Pale gray base with silver and pale gold sheen. Might look bit ghastly on some lighting. But this is quite unusual shade, and I have paired it successfully to several shades - try it as an higlighter with golden and soft brown shades, mix it with pinks or pair it with cool, grayish mauve for very chilling effect.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Nov/07/2007

Got this as a sample when I ordered something else. It is beautiful in the packaging and goes on smoothly, but it doesn't look great on my super-pale skin. On a Black woman with very dark skin, this would be stunning and dramatic, I think, but on me it just looks sort of washed-out.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24