Uploaded by JenPhil1313

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/05/2018

Despite what you may have read, no - epsom salts will not increase the amount of magnesium in your body. Medical and scientific research has proven that magnesium is not absorbed from outside the body through skin cells. Sweat glands and hair follicles DO transport magnesium through the skin, but they only account for 0.1% - 1% of the skin’s surface, and do not transport a sufficient amount of …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

Sep/21/2017

This stuff works for my back pain like nothing else, and it is so cheap!
I just soak in a tub for about 15 minutes and go out feeling 10 times better.
It has no smell (love that!) and it makes also makes my skin super soft.
To me Epsom salt is 100 times better than any fancy bath salt out there. Must have!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (611 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jul/17/2016

I love Epsom salts and have recently discovered a new way to enjoy them. I get eczema on my foot and when I use an Epsom salt and baby oil scrub, it dramatically improves and goes away entirely if I am diligent with using it every day. I will always keep a bag on hand for scrubs and baths.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/10/2016

A must have for after training and after marathons. It soothes and relieves mild aches and pain. Cheap.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/26/2016

So relaxing and always is a great night cap before I go to bed if I just had a really really long day. I kick back, light the candles, pour bubble bath full of epsom salt, and just sip on a glass on wine. If you want to chill at the end of the day, be sure to give this a try and it helps you sleep and makes you feel much more relaxed

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Jun/22/2016

Seriously, can you go wrong with a big bath of bubbles and epsom salt....

I don't think so!! Magnesium is healthy for the body and most of us are deficient regardless so it is very healthy (on top of all of the stress relief that you experience from this)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

May/29/2016

How can anyone not enjoy epsom salt baths!!! They are so comforting and actually healthy because most of us are deficient in magnesium!

This is a staple in my routine and my "HG" for relaxation lol (I could use a good massage too :)

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

May/25/2016

I do love all of the benefits I get from epsom salt baths!
This is great to relax the body and also get a little bit of magnesium absorbed. A mineral we are all deficient in to a degree since it depletes so quickly. Highly recommend using Epsom salts in your beauty bath!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlack

2.0

Apr/24/2016

There is a lot of hype around epsom salt baths and everyone I know swears by them for recovery. Honestly, it's soothing a little bit but I never actually feel or notice a real difference rather than using soap. I heat up the bath tub extremely hot and I still just don't see a huge difference. I get a little bloated and watery feeling after and don't love the way that it feels.

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

Apr/23/2016

I have generally low immunity and get sick all the time, especially now that my son is in day care, he's always bringing home viruses that I inevitably always catch.
I read online about an instant cold remedy that includes epsom salts, bicarb and a tablespoon of finely grated ginger in a really hot bath, soak for as long as you can (at least 20 minutes), drink a ton of water while …

18 of 18 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral