4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This liquid foundation is my HG. It lasts all day, doesn’t feel sticky after application. I live in a tropical country, really warm and humid and this foundation works for me.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

3.0

4 years ago

Bought this in 102 which is a perfect match for my nc25 skin. This comes in a wonderful and well made pump frosted plastic bottle as compared to the other rmk foundation lineups. When I applied this foundation on my skin coverage is medium but doesn't cover acne pigmentation. I noticed that my skin started to oil up about 1/2 hr after application bearing in mind that I did set the foundation with powder. The color didn't oxidize but didn't stay on my skin too long by about 2pm everything was gone. I tried this with and without the creamy makeup base trying to determine what was causing the oiliness and was able conclude that the foundation is the problem. I will not buy this again because of the scary oiliness that it causes. I will try out the creamy makeup base with other foundations to see if that one causes oiliness as well, till then.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I bought mine in Japan. I do love this foundation! I have 102 and 103. I have try skin. It applies smoothly and last all day. I cannot speak for oil skin, as I heard some people have shinny skin sooner than me. I also use high end Japanese foundation for my daily routine. However, I still always keep RMK on hand. Sometimes, I use this to mix with other foundation to have the shade I wanted. I have also used it on my others, it works very well. The packing is the best, as it doesn't waste the products!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

hi there, i just started using RMK creamy foundation #203 recently and i got good comments about my skin condition has improved and looks radiant. I did see the difference too as my skin looked dull and tired when i was using Lancome teint miracle #3. I guess the condition of my skin is no longer youthful compare when i first started using lancome a few years back then. But i'd like to get some advice on this product (RMK) before using it for a long term. i have combination skin and i do find it oily after a couple hours of applying this creamy foundation. Should i get the liquid one? or is there any other rmk oil free foundation you'd recommend? it's really hard to get rmk stuffs in australia so i need some good advice before purchasing it online as it's quite pricey.. :) if i'm using #203 which liquid foundation would suit my skin tone? thank you!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

9 years ago

I am a big fan of this product having used it for over three years. This product gives amazing coverage and the appearance of flawless skin. While the consistency is quite thick it goes on smoothly and does not clump. Also, a little product goes a long way. I only purchase a new bottle every 1-1 1/2 years. I use this foundation when I am going out at night and it looks amazing in photographs too. I have also used this during the day occasionally such as at weddings. And while it does make me look more made up than usual I wouldn’t say that it looks too caked on. I use Smashbox primer followed by the RMK Color Control N then this foundation (color 102 or 103) mixed with Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in Golden Bronze (as my body is tanned and I don’t want my face to look too pale in comparison). If I am going for extra staying power I add a thin layer of Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation and spray Urban decay De Slick at the very end (after blush, sculpting etc.) I have received many on my good skin but truly it partly comes down to this product! :))

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

10 years ago

IN LOVE! I love this foundation. HG status. skin is dewy, flawless, and natural. I have it in 201. only problem is the package: easy to spill and not very sanitary.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

1.0

10 years ago

Of all expensive liquid / cream foundation I've ever tried, this one from RMK is the WORST. I thought that it's going to be the best substitute for my Cle De Peau Cream Foundation since it's too expensive but unfortunately, it's not. I got this a month ago from Facess, Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui for HKD 340, 30g. I tried to make myself fall in love with this cream foundation from RMK but unfortunately, I really can't... First, I got the wrong color. Second, the texture is not smooth to my skin. Third, it's hard to contour and spread all over my face using my MAC 190 brush. And fourth, my face gets oily that fast. And even though I retouch from time to time, it is still as oily as it is once it starts to get oily. I don't like this cream foundation from RMK at all, I hope I can find a good home for this because it's too expensive! Not a good buy.. Uh-Oh!!!!

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

Love it. Have used so so many different foundations and this is the best. It's almost like a gel-cream texture but has the best most luminous coverage I'm yet to find. It lasts and wears well. Colourwise, I use the lightest shade which is still darker than other's brands like Dior or Estee Lauder's lightest shades, but it still looks perfectly porcelain on my very pale skin. It is expensive and hard to get hold of. Packaging not great but I don't care about that. Always get compliments when wearing this (and my skin is not at all great naturally). This and Clinique's Almost Powder Makeup are my HG bases.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0
from

11 years ago

thicker consistency compared to its famous liquid foundation. more coverage for those who are concerned with blemishes/scars. In my opinion, not quite suitable for Singapore's humid weather but excellent for during winter time or drier climates. a little goes a long way but i hate the idea of scoping outta the tub plus because its made of glass so traveling can be a pain due to its weight.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I have acne-prone skin but i was surprised that this foundation did not make my skin breakout!!The coverage is medium-full and I need not use any concealer whenever i use this foundation. It looked natural on my skin and it's quite long-lasting despite the weather in my country(Summer that is). I will definately buy it again, If i managed to finish it as a bottle of it can last quite long.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

AgeUnder 18