TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 5/27/2010 11:39:00 AM

Price is surprisingly very cheap for an excellent product!! I'm impressed! Korean's brand The Face Shop has done it!! (reference:: i'm around nc25-30, hourglass #2, diorskin nude 023/030, nars fiji/punjab)

Its consistency may be slightly on the thicker side, but apply it lightly and really blend it on your face, you'll see that it does gives the appearance of poreless smooth finish. It does counteract the redness and it works nicely as undereye dark circles concealers too!! It does look ghostly pale when applied alone, but use this as base and you'll get a nice flawless finish ;) Will repurchase but for now this 1 tube will last me awhile! Interested to try out the Violet now =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far so good. I've been using this for about a week and I don't have any brand new pimples.

It is mattifying and does help me not have to conceal as much!

The only downfall is that I had to order this off of ebay and it took 15 days to get here from China. ughh..

You do not need to use a lot of this product and the texture does not feel heavy on my face. I will repurchase again unless I find something else that I like.