TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

4.3

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this in China, it's dirty cheap. I like it so far, my face is very oily but it didnt make it greasy. I have used two other primers before: A sephora, which makes my skin really smooths and a shu uemura. To be honest, this one is not worse than shu uemura. It does a great job for a cheap product.

on 12/29/2010 11:53:00 AM

I just bought the green one and I'm testing it right now. It definitely made my skin smoother and a lot paler (which is what I'm aiming for anyways) however my face feels a little bit .. heavy for lack of a better word.
My skin is pretty fair but I have rosacea~ this base seems to do the trick with that.
Anyways seems like it's worth the 3$ I payed for it (PS I live in Korea :) )

on 9/6/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a great base for such a cheap price tag. I've had very red face throughout my whole life, mostly big red cheeks and i could never work with blushes properly. They always looked on a reddish side and like I apply it all over to my chinbone. And this one is the first primer i've ever used and it worked amazing! I applied very tiny amount since i didn't want to have a green face, after applying it actually looked like a foundation that is very lighter than my actual skintone. Then after a couple of hours I've noticed my blush looks perfect,just like the way it should have and I had a evened out complexion. It's a steal for this price and you'll only need to use a tiny amount. I'll be repurchasing this my whole life !