TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

4.8

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 3/5/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best primer I've ever had. People even ask me if I use any foundation because my face looks natural and smooth with this primer.

on 5/27/2010 11:39:00 AM

Price is surprisingly very cheap for an excellent product!! I'm impressed! Korean's brand The Face Shop has done it!! (reference:: i'm around nc25-30, hourglass #2, diorskin nude 023/030, nars fiji/punjab)

Its consistency may be slightly on the thicker side, but apply it lightly and really blend it on your face, you'll see that it does gives the appearance of poreless smooth finish. It does counteract the redness and it works nicely as undereye dark circles concealers too!! It does look ghostly pale when applied alone, but use this as base and you'll get a nice flawless finish ;) Will repurchase but for now this 1 tube will last me awhile! Interested to try out the Violet now =)

on 8/27/2009 11:02:00 AM

I have a few red pimples here and there and some redness around my face. I thought this product wouldn't really do much apart from being a seperater between my skin and foundation, so I applied it on and the result really suprised me, my face looked brighter, the redness on my face and pimples were neutralised, my pores were less visible. It's a dewy finish, not too shiney nor matte. I wouldn't recommend wearing it alone because it'll make you look super pale. The down side is that my skin feels oily after an hr or so. Can be fixed with powder over it. Overall great product.

EDIT: It's great for dark undereye circles!

on 8/1/2009 2:47:00 AM

This is great. Lasts for ages as you only need a tiny bit to do a whole face. I used this under my revlon colourstay and it stays perfect all day! i have very pale skin and don't find it to look greenish unless i apply far too much. Its easy to rub in and applys evenly. The main downside is the tube it comes in can break at the sides if you oversqueeze it when its getting empty. I also dont like how the face shop markets its products to be 'All natural' when clearly they are not.. but that doesn't change how much i like this stuff :)