TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 2/17/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This primer is simply perfect for its price if you're looking for something that will prevent you're skin from being oily throughout the day, isn't overwhelmingly expensive- for people who perhaps are still a bit new in makeup and don't want to invest a fortune on it but want a decent quality. I bought this at the shop for about $12 AUD so I was pretty happy with how this worked, it helped my face so much with the make up on top and was definitely worth the price as opposed to paying $35 or $50 primer. There is also a decent amount of liquid so it won't run out any time soon!

on 1/31/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best green makeup base ever! I've tried every brand out there - to American brands to Japanese, and they're nothing compared to this one. Goes on smoothly and lightly, it cover my slight reddish areas beautifully!

on 9/6/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It looks like a painter metal tube. Huge size of 50ml compared with other 15-30ml size makeup base I used. I have red patches on my face due to overscrubbing with my Never a Dull Moment scrub and it looks bad.

I also have lines under my eyes which made them look old and tired. I just bought this yesterday and applied them this morning. Covered very well and my foundation glided on it. I dabbed a small amount under my eyes and gently padded it in with a concealer brush. Instant brightening! I am going to love this and will buy their foundation when my current one runs out. For USD10 it is cheaper than my estee lauder (15 ml) for USD30 a tube. A real keeper.