TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this in China, it's dirty cheap. I like it so far, my face is very oily but it didnt make it greasy. I have used two other primers before: A sephora, which makes my skin really smooths and a shu uemura. To be honest, this one is not worse than shu uemura. It does a great job for a cheap product.

on 6/6/2011 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got it on Ebay for 1,99 pounds which is extremely cheap compared to it's lovelyness :) It is a great base for your makeup, it makes your base last all day long and evens out skin tone (reduces mild to severe redness) extremely well! The only thing I don't like about it is that it makes my skin a bit oily and it breaks me out if I use it more than two days a week.

on 12/27/2010 11:47:00 AM

I want a million of these! If you use it all over your face or too much, yes it will leave a white cast in the pictures. I just use a little for the nose and cheeks, sometimes under the eye. It helps brighten my face, makes my foundation look waaaaay better, skin look smoother... best of all keeps oil at bay. Thanks to this I don't need to oil blot every hour or be so worried that I would look like a horrible oily mess. I used this during the holidays. It also saved me bathroom time, before during night outs after 4-5 hours I have to remove and re-apply make up. Now no need.
I just have to be careful, I might go overboard and would leave a white ghastly and ghostly cast.
EDIT: it's too white, I realized I don't need this to combat oil

on 3/10/2010 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The best affordable primer ever!! I love this stuff!! it evens out my complexion and gives me a nice, clear glowing skin. I have some little red spots and scars from pimples but this stuff smoothens and evens them to my skin. However, it can be quite oily during the summer months so I only use it just a little during those months. The price is fabulous, very cheap for its quality. it's quite durable. For me, it would last about 6-8 hours per day.

on 3/26/2009 10:48:00 PM

This was really easy to apply, but it is a bit thick! Once I applied it, I looked extremely pale and green, considering the fact that I applied very little. Unless you're going to cake your face with foundation and powder, the green is a bit much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far so good. I've been using this for about a week and I don't have any brand new pimples.

It is mattifying and does help me not have to conceal as much!

The only downfall is that I had to order this off of ebay and it took 15 days to get here from China. ughh..

You do not need to use a lot of this product and the texture does not feel heavy on my face. I will repurchase again unless I find something else that I like.

This is a nice product for those who have redness in their skin. It really helps tone it down and makeup goes on nicely afterwards. This is also really cheap (about 10 dollars Canadian for an amount that will last a long time). The only bad thing is that it can make you look ghostly if you put too much. So be careful and use only a small dab on the areas that are more prone to redness. It does not settle into pores but can feel a tiny bit greasy even though it is oil-free because it is silicone based (like most primers).
I have oily, acne-prone fair skin.
Edit: I think I may be reacting to the silicones of this primer. Will try to use another primer (Fyrinnae) when it comes through the mail.