TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by skin tone : Other
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

1 review

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I had a horrible day recently when I used my Neutrogena Wave with a washcloth and some heavy cleanser then accidentally used a harsh toner and, idiotically, a Skin Food peach sake sheet mask. (I mean, it's a great mask, but pouring SAKE on my already irritated skin?)

The next day I was still red EVERYWHERE and I grabbed this in desperation. For such a low price, there's a LOT of product. It has the consistency of tinted moisturizer and is very easy to apply. It immediately toned down the redness and after the rest of my makeup I looked completely normal. Best of all, it didn't further irritate my skin. I didn't try to spot-correct anything and I think the consistency would not be ideal for small things like pimples, but across large areas of skin this works very well.

I also really like the packaging. The tube compresses as you use it, like toothpaste, so it feels substantial and you always know how much you have left.

Popular Primer/ Correctors