TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

4.2

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 2/17/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This primer is simply perfect for its price if you're looking for something that will prevent you're skin from being oily throughout the day, isn't overwhelmingly expensive- for people who perhaps are still a bit new in makeup and don't want to invest a fortune on it but want a decent quality. I bought this at the shop for about $12 AUD so I was pretty happy with how this worked, it helped my face so much with the make up on top and was definitely worth the price as opposed to paying $35 or $50 primer. There is also a decent amount of liquid so it won't run out any time soon!

on 3/5/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best primer I've ever had. People even ask me if I use any foundation because my face looks natural and smooth with this primer.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I had a horrible day recently when I used my Neutrogena Wave with a washcloth and some heavy cleanser then accidentally used a harsh toner and, idiotically, a Skin Food peach sake sheet mask. (I mean, it's a great mask, but pouring SAKE on my already irritated skin?)

The next day I was still red EVERYWHERE and I grabbed this in desperation. For such a low price, there's a LOT of product. It has the consistency of tinted moisturizer and is very easy to apply. It immediately toned down the redness and after the rest of my makeup I looked completely normal. Best of all, it didn't further irritate my skin. I didn't try to spot-correct anything and I think the consistency would not be ideal for small things like pimples, but across large areas of skin this works very well.

I also really like the packaging. The tube compresses as you use it, like toothpaste, so it feels substantial and you always know how much you have left.

on 9/6/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a great base for such a cheap price tag. I've had very red face throughout my whole life, mostly big red cheeks and i could never work with blushes properly. They always looked on a reddish side and like I apply it all over to my chinbone. And this one is the first primer i've ever used and it worked amazing! I applied very tiny amount since i didn't want to have a green face, after applying it actually looked like a foundation that is very lighter than my actual skintone. Then after a couple of hours I've noticed my blush looks perfect,just like the way it should have and I had a evened out complexion. It's a steal for this price and you'll only need to use a tiny amount. I'll be repurchasing this my whole life !

on 5/27/2010 11:39:00 AM

Price is surprisingly very cheap for an excellent product!! I'm impressed! Korean's brand The Face Shop has done it!! (reference:: i'm around nc25-30, hourglass #2, diorskin nude 023/030, nars fiji/punjab)

Its consistency may be slightly on the thicker side, but apply it lightly and really blend it on your face, you'll see that it does gives the appearance of poreless smooth finish. It does counteract the redness and it works nicely as undereye dark circles concealers too!! It does look ghostly pale when applied alone, but use this as base and you'll get a nice flawless finish ;) Will repurchase but for now this 1 tube will last me awhile! Interested to try out the Violet now =)

on 8/27/2009 11:02:00 AM

I have a few red pimples here and there and some redness around my face. I thought this product wouldn't really do much apart from being a seperater between my skin and foundation, so I applied it on and the result really suprised me, my face looked brighter, the redness on my face and pimples were neutralised, my pores were less visible. It's a dewy finish, not too shiney nor matte. I wouldn't recommend wearing it alone because it'll make you look super pale. The down side is that my skin feels oily after an hr or so. Can be fixed with powder over it. Overall great product.

EDIT: It's great for dark undereye circles!

Im asian, Fair yellow undertone. I have a combination acne-prone skin (But no acne as of the moment just acne marks). I Love this product mainly because it makes my skin look naturally dewy flawless. It's light doesnt cake up. Doesnt make my skin breakout. Covers pores and even out skin tone. Staying power is good just keep some oil blotter. Doesn't totally cover acne marks you would still need a good concealer but its good on spider veins and minimal redness (Can't say with rosea). And its dirt cheap for its wonderful effect.

This is the best green makeup base I have ever tried. The price isn't that bad either. It lasts a long time and it goes on smoothly. I def see a huge difference in the redness of my skin. I cannot go a day without this! Highly recommended for anyone suffering with redness in their skin.

on 1/31/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best green makeup base ever! I've tried every brand out there - to American brands to Japanese, and they're nothing compared to this one. Goes on smoothly and lightly, it cover my slight reddish areas beautifully!

on 9/6/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It looks like a painter metal tube. Huge size of 50ml compared with other 15-30ml size makeup base I used. I have red patches on my face due to overscrubbing with my Never a Dull Moment scrub and it looks bad.

I also have lines under my eyes which made them look old and tired. I just bought this yesterday and applied them this morning. Covered very well and my foundation glided on it. I dabbed a small amount under my eyes and gently padded it in with a concealer brush. Instant brightening! I am going to love this and will buy their foundation when my current one runs out. For USD10 it is cheaper than my estee lauder (15 ml) for USD30 a tube. A real keeper.