TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by age: 36-43
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

1 review

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 9/6/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It looks like a painter metal tube. Huge size of 50ml compared with other 15-30ml size makeup base I used. I have red patches on my face due to overscrubbing with my Never a Dull Moment scrub and it looks bad.

I also have lines under my eyes which made them look old and tired. I just bought this yesterday and applied them this morning. Covered very well and my foundation glided on it. I dabbed a small amount under my eyes and gently padded it in with a concealer brush. Instant brightening! I am going to love this and will buy their foundation when my current one runs out. For USD10 it is cheaper than my estee lauder (15 ml) for USD30 a tube. A real keeper.