TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by age: 25-29
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this in China, it's dirty cheap. I like it so far, my face is very oily but it didnt make it greasy. I have used two other primers before: A sephora, which makes my skin really smooths and a shu uemura. To be honest, this one is not worse than shu uemura. It does a great job for a cheap product.

on 12/27/2010 11:47:00 AM

I want a million of these! If you use it all over your face or too much, yes it will leave a white cast in the pictures. I just use a little for the nose and cheeks, sometimes under the eye. It helps brighten my face, makes my foundation look waaaaay better, skin look smoother... best of all keeps oil at bay. Thanks to this I don't need to oil blot every hour or be so worried that I would look like a horrible oily mess. I used this during the holidays. It also saved me bathroom time, before during night outs after 4-5 hours I have to remove and re-apply make up. Now no need.
I just have to be careful, I might go overboard and would leave a white ghastly and ghostly cast.
EDIT: it's too white, I realized I don't need this to combat oil