TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 6/6/2011 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got it on Ebay for 1,99 pounds which is extremely cheap compared to it's lovelyness :) It is a great base for your makeup, it makes your base last all day long and evens out skin tone (reduces mild to severe redness) extremely well! The only thing I don't like about it is that it makes my skin a bit oily and it breaks me out if I use it more than two days a week.

on 3/10/2010 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The best affordable primer ever!! I love this stuff!! it evens out my complexion and gives me a nice, clear glowing skin. I have some little red spots and scars from pimples but this stuff smoothens and evens them to my skin. However, it can be quite oily during the summer months so I only use it just a little during those months. The price is fabulous, very cheap for its quality. it's quite durable. For me, it would last about 6-8 hours per day.

on 3/26/2009 10:48:00 PM

This was really easy to apply, but it is a bit thick! Once I applied it, I looked extremely pale and green, considering the fact that I applied very little. Unless you're going to cake your face with foundation and powder, the green is a bit much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far so good. I've been using this for about a week and I don't have any brand new pimples.

It is mattifying and does help me not have to conceal as much!

The only downfall is that I had to order this off of ebay and it took 15 days to get here from China. ughh..

You do not need to use a lot of this product and the texture does not feel heavy on my face. I will repurchase again unless I find something else that I like.

This is a nice product for those who have redness in their skin. It really helps tone it down and makeup goes on nicely afterwards. This is also really cheap (about 10 dollars Canadian for an amount that will last a long time). The only bad thing is that it can make you look ghostly if you put too much. So be careful and use only a small dab on the areas that are more prone to redness. It does not settle into pores but can feel a tiny bit greasy even though it is oil-free because it is silicone based (like most primers).
I have oily, acne-prone fair skin.
Edit: I think I may be reacting to the silicones of this primer. Will try to use another primer (Fyrinnae) when it comes through the mail.