TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 2/17/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This primer is simply perfect for its price if you're looking for something that will prevent you're skin from being oily throughout the day, isn't overwhelmingly expensive- for people who perhaps are still a bit new in makeup and don't want to invest a fortune on it but want a decent quality. I bought this at the shop for about $12 AUD so I was pretty happy with how this worked, it helped my face so much with the make up on top and was definitely worth the price as opposed to paying $35 or $50 primer. There is also a decent amount of liquid so it won't run out any time soon!

on 8/27/2009 11:02:00 AM

I have a few red pimples here and there and some redness around my face. I thought this product wouldn't really do much apart from being a seperater between my skin and foundation, so I applied it on and the result really suprised me, my face looked brighter, the redness on my face and pimples were neutralised, my pores were less visible. It's a dewy finish, not too shiney nor matte. I wouldn't recommend wearing it alone because it'll make you look super pale. The down side is that my skin feels oily after an hr or so. Can be fixed with powder over it. Overall great product.

EDIT: It's great for dark undereye circles!

Comparing to the violet, I would very much prefer the violet one.
I personally think that this is quite personal as it depends on the individual preferences. I am medium fair and it sort of make me look far too fair for my liking. It appears to be gentle on the skin and did not cause itch on me. If I am not wrong, I think this brand come from Korea. Besides, I do not like the service the sales assistant gave me.
It kind of put me off their product. I might not be visiting the shop anytime soon.

Popular Primer/ Correctors