Gigi Space saver warmer

4.6

on 11/12/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this wax warmer five years ago and I can't believe I have not done a review yet. The warmer has one lighted switch, so its easy to use. The wax is warm ready to use in a matter of minutes. It would depend how much wax you have left. I use any oil based makeup remover to remove wax. at the moment I am using Boscia Make Up Cleansing Oil. I would repurchase.

on 10/7/2013 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been waxing for years- so long, in fact, I don't ever shave unless I absolutely HAVE to. Waxing at home saves money in the long run, but there are so many inferior waxing products out there. My advice, get yourself some GiGi Honee Wax (original or Espresso are great-I've reviewed the Espresso one) particularly if you have hair that's on the thicker side. You can find all GiGi products at Sally Beauty or any beauty supply. Steer clear of microwave waxes! The GiGi space saver wax warmer gets rid of the need to run over to the kitchen, reheat, and repeat. It is super convenient, as it's small and easy to store, and works very well with all GiGi waxes. Of course it keeps wax at the right temperature and consistency-- you can turn it off for a little once it's totally melted and hot, then reheat when needed. Wax is ready to use in about 15 minutes or so. For at home waxing, save yourself time, money (and patience!) by investing in quality waxing products-GiGi is just great- including Honee wax, waxing sticks, cloths (I use the white cloth strips, also by GiGi), and some sort of oil (Azulene is great, regular old baby oil will also do). It takes a little practice, but is well worth the results. Move over, razer, GiGi is in town! And with the space saver warmer, waxing is even easier.

on 2/17/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEE this product, it warms up my wax within 3-4 minutes, and I think it's amazing.

I wish it had temp control, because i have to toggle on/off constantly...but none the less I LOVEEE IT

on 3/13/2012 7:57:00 PM

It warms the wax super well, and it's really convenient. I don't like the fact that you have to use the collars though, because they're such a pain.

on 2/20/2011 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

One of my best purchases ever! This saves me time, money, and embarrassment. Waxing at a salon was always an uncomfortable and nerve wrecking experience no matter how much I psyche myself up fpr it. So happy to be able to wax myself. I use it with the all purpose honee wax and muslin strips. If you have unwanted hair, and and you are a do it yourself lady like me...Get this and wax at home. And save in time and money. This warmer at Sally is about 24 dollars. It's totally worth it!

Popular Other Products