Gigi Space saver warmer

No Image

on 2/17/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEE this product, it warms up my wax within 3-4 minutes, and I think it's amazing.

I wish it had temp control, because i have to toggle on/off constantly...but none the less I LOVEEE IT

on 11/5/2007 6:26:00 PM

I just gave myself my first bikini wax with this little warmer and some Gigi Dark Honee wax. IT WAS GREAT. This warmer is small and compact, and it's a lot cheaper than the big one. The difference between this one and that one is this one doesn't have a high-low setting, only on-off. I was a little worried about that at first but throughout my waxing it kept the wax the perfect temperature so now that I have it I'm glad I don't have to worry about fiddling with the thermostat. This small one also doesn't come with a lid which I didn't need anyway, since it's only for me and not to use in a salon and be on all day. All in all I am very happy with this, and I would buy again or recommend it to anyone!
EDIT Dec. 4 2009: I am still using and loving this warmer. What a great investment. Something I've noticed is that as the can of wax gets to have half or less wax remaining, the wax gets a little too hot so I have to turn the warmer off and wait till it cools a little to the right temp.

Popular Other Products