Gigi Space saver warmer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.7

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got this on sale at Sally Beauty for $20. It is a little gem. Just thinking of all the money I save from waxing my legs, face, and bikini area makes me giddy! It effectively heats up honee wax. It is a small size and therefore easy to tuck away somewhere when not in use. It only has one setting (High). Heats honee wax up in about 20-30 minutes.

on 10/15/2008 11:12:00 PM

if you buy any of the GiGi waxes in the metal tubs, you pretty much have to buy some kind of warmer. i think for home, personal use, this one is absolutely perfect. its probably not good for someone who will need it to be on all day because of the lack of temperature contol, but i seriously hope that if you're a pro, you might invest a little more in a warmer. its cheap (i bought it on ebay for cheap, but even at retail, its a steal), its compact (doesn't take up a lot of counter space), and it works. since it doesn't have a temperature control, if you're going to be waxing for a long time, the wax might get too hot. to remedy that, i just turn it on, once the wax is melted, turn it off, and if i'm still waxing and it starts to harden (which, btw, has never happened...the wax stays liquidy for a long time, and theres only so much hair on one person!), i'd just turn it back on again. its definitely worth it to buy this, and i'd recommend it to anyone.

on 11/5/2007 6:26:00 PM

I just gave myself my first bikini wax with this little warmer and some Gigi Dark Honee wax. IT WAS GREAT. This warmer is small and compact, and it's a lot cheaper than the big one. The difference between this one and that one is this one doesn't have a high-low setting, only on-off. I was a little worried about that at first but throughout my waxing it kept the wax the perfect temperature so now that I have it I'm glad I don't have to worry about fiddling with the thermostat. This small one also doesn't come with a lid which I didn't need anyway, since it's only for me and not to use in a salon and be on all day. All in all I am very happy with this, and I would buy again or recommend it to anyone!
EDIT Dec. 4 2009: I am still using and loving this warmer. What a great investment. Something I've noticed is that as the can of wax gets to have half or less wax remaining, the wax gets a little too hot so I have to turn the warmer off and wait till it cools a little to the right temp.

Popular Other Products