Gigi Space saver warmer

No Image

4.5

on 10/7/2013 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been waxing for years- so long, in fact, I don't ever shave unless I absolutely HAVE to. Waxing at home saves money in the long run, but there are so many inferior waxing products out there. My advice, get yourself some GiGi Honee Wax (original or Espresso are great-I've reviewed the Espresso one) particularly if you have hair that's on the thicker side. You can find all GiGi products at Sally Beauty or any beauty supply. Steer clear of microwave waxes! The GiGi space saver wax warmer gets rid of the need to run over to the kitchen, reheat, and repeat. It is super convenient, as it's small and easy to store, and works very well with all GiGi waxes. Of course it keeps wax at the right temperature and consistency-- you can turn it off for a little once it's totally melted and hot, then reheat when needed. Wax is ready to use in about 15 minutes or so. For at home waxing, save yourself time, money (and patience!) by investing in quality waxing products-GiGi is just great- including Honee wax, waxing sticks, cloths (I use the white cloth strips, also by GiGi), and some sort of oil (Azulene is great, regular old baby oil will also do). It takes a little practice, but is well worth the results. Move over, razer, GiGi is in town! And with the space saver warmer, waxing is even easier.

on 9/5/2009 2:00:00 AM

Quality wax warmer, I have superior results with this product than any microwave wax product. I spent $30 on this warmer and received two tins of wax and a package of muslin strips for free. By waxing my underarms myself twice, I have already saved more money than the cost of the warmer.

Popular Other Products