Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 3/18/2017 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing, no parabens ~ yeah!
I LOVE the smell of this - 3 spritzes are a great pick me up during a flight or road trip. Yes, it's hydrating. My main use for this is really to wake up and refresh while traveling - the aroma is deeply lovely. Perfect little travel size. Only complaint is that the plastic cap always breaks.

on 4/10/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing toner spray! I have tried similar products such as Avene and Caudalie (which didnt do much), but this spray really reduces skin irritations and leaves my skin very happy and calm! It smells a bit odd when you first spray it, but the smell disappears quickly. It is very slightly moisturising, and isnt sticky at all! I spray it on my face and then gently pat it in. I am so happy with this product. I also love the Age Smart Power Recovery Mask which is also amazing! Very pleased to have found this! EDIT: Not something I use anymore as I started to react to it (stinging skin). Deducting 3 lippies as very expensive too. I still use the mask from the same range though.

on 12/23/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Good product, with nourishing ingredients for dry or aging skin. Easy way to moisturize over make up or while traveling. Keeps foundation looking fresh and has a very light scent. For the price, Dermalogica could have packaged this better.

on 3/29/2010 7:43:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - best toner I have bought. I just started using this about 1 month ago (it was part of the Age Smart starter kit I bought at a local spa).

Fell in love from the first squirt. My biggest peeve with spray on toners is that the spray does not release a fine mist that would evenly coat the face. The packaging for this beauty does.

In terms of performance: seeps right in to the skin and gets rid of the post-wash tight feeling. On warmer days, I skip the moisturizing cream completely and just use this for the entire day.

Shop around on amazon.com to look for it at cheaper prices.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I Have been using this for a week now and I love it. after i cleanse with the age smart cleanser, i spritz this on my face then use the moisturizer mixed with the Map-15. This regimen so far has improved the tone and firmness of my skin and no breakouts. I also use this particular product to set my MU in the morning. very moisturizing & dewy. As the name implies not really meant for those under I'd say 35. So those who are young and using this, its just a waste of money. Its meant for us mid-aged ladies.