Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 5/31/2017 6:42:00 AM

I bought my 3rd 150ml bottle, because it is so amazing! The price is high, but it is wort it - I would never believe that toner can hydrate so much. Perfect product to use before your moisturizer. I use it both day and night.

on 2/17/2013 10:46:00 AM

You an tell the difference I makes when your dont use it! At least I feel my skin drier without it. Also, in the mornin, when I don't use a cleanser, I spray this on a couple of times and I am good to go to the mex step, moisturizing. Great product.

on 4/10/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing toner spray! I have tried similar products such as Avene and Caudalie (which didnt do much), but this spray really reduces skin irritations and leaves my skin very happy and calm! It smells a bit odd when you first spray it, but the smell disappears quickly. It is very slightly moisturising, and isnt sticky at all! I spray it on my face and then gently pat it in. I am so happy with this product. I also love the Age Smart Power Recovery Mask which is also amazing! Very pleased to have found this! EDIT: Not something I use anymore as I started to react to it (stinging skin). Deducting 3 lippies as very expensive too. I still use the mask from the same range though.

on 12/11/2011 11:04:00 AM

I have to admit that I was not convinced about the need for a toner in your daily routine...probably because I'd always had the wrong one. During my last facial I asked my esthetician this question again and she told me all the benefits, so I went on a search for a good one. I have acne prone, combo skin that is very oily in the summer and very dry in the winter. I'm approaching 30 so I want to make sure I'm getting anti-aging properties in there too. I struggled a bit with the price (how can I pay $30+ bucks on a toner when I've only tried 2 toners in my life) but I went with it because of the good-for-you stuff in it, even when Paula's site gave this a frown due to a few ingredients.

The spray is nice and I definitely like a spray on vs. applying with a cotton ball as far as not wasting the product, but then I assume it's not able to do the extra removal of makeup that a toner is generally supposed to do. I just switched to CeraVe hydrating facewash since it's winter time and I'm dry, but it doesn't do a great job of removing makeup which I'd like a toner to help with. This isn't necessarily the product's fault though.

My face feels moisturized, although it can feel a little tight which I imagine is the "flash tightening" process. I don't notice my skin looks tighter though, but I don't have any issue with that yet. Bottom line is that I think this is a great toner but is like a refreshing vitamin bath for your face. It's different than what I traditionally thought of toners as.

on 12/4/2009 12:38:00 AM

Darn, this is expensive! But I love it! I have gone off and bought a ton of Dermalogica products in the last few months because they're so great. I had no clue what I was missing. The only Dermalogica product I've used in the last 30 years is the Daily Microfoliant. I should have known because that is so wonderful.

I'm in the 50+ age group this line targets, and I love using it. It's got a ton of luscious ingredients...let me mention first that it's got clove oil in it...clove is the highest ORAC antioxident in existance, if I remember correctly. And it makes the product smell glorious. There's not enough clove to irritate the skin though, just enough to make it smell great. I hope there's enough to give it some more antioxident oomph too.

It's got high quality peptides, VitC, Glucosamine, beta-glucan, White tea extract, pea extract, licorice, VitE, hyaluronic acid, and lots of essential oils. I find essential oils great for my skin, although I know some don't. This is just a fine product, no doubt about it...I can see a lot of thought went into its formulation. It keeps my skin hydrated and soothed all day long when I put a nice moisturizer over it. I believe it's one of the best products on the market today, along with the rest of the line. Add some type of retin-A product at night, and you're covered on all bases. Superb!

on 11/27/2009 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is not my go-to toner from Dermalogica, but as I love the entire line, I decided to check it out. It is nice, but will not be replacing my beloved Multi Active. It's funny that people have commented on the smell because I love it! It smells, and feels, like the spray they use at the dentist's office to pre-numb your gums, citrus-y with a slight numbing sensation. It claims to have flash firming properties and I think that it does. I love other products in the Age Smart line and will continue to purchase to supplement my basic SC routine.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence about this Dermalogica toner. I have always used the Multi Active Toner or PTR conditioning tonic and loved them. I really want to like it, but I don't. I don't think it hydrates as much as it is hyped up to be.

I decided to try this because I love the HAs. They make me feel so hydrated. I'm not real sure sure if this toner dries my skin out or not. It doesn't feel more hydrated. I do not care for the smell. I will use what I have because this is not breaking me out by any means. It feels nice after the shower, but as far as doing anything else...I don't see it. I'm slightly disappointed with this. I don't feel any dewier or like my moisturizer penetrates deeper when using this product.

I can use the Dermalogica Hydrating Booster or another HA serum with my moisturizer if I need an extra burst of hydration.

The packaging of the mist slender as it is only 5.1 oz. That is a plus because it doesn't take up so much room in my vanity...but it's not enough to make me want to repurchase. I like the spray bottle, I think it is pricey for a toner. For 5.1 oz this is around the $35 margin. I can not recall exactly.

I really like the PTR Conditioning Tonic (8 oz for $32, i pour into dedicated spritzer bottle) or the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner (8.4 oz in spray bottle for $30) as other options. I will be picking up one of these other options when this is gone! I have been spraying this on my legs before I use my body butter to get rid of this.

Final rating: two thumbs down

on 12/5/2008 5:30:00 PM

Okay, this product "feels" nice, and yes, probably does what it says. But I have to disagree on the smell. I take lots of vitamins and I also garden frequently, and I can say without a doubt, that it has the very distinct smell of nettles, which is somewhat earth, yes, but a very sharp, antiseptic smell that I find revolting as I am misting on my face. Seems to linger on too. Just be sure to take a wiff before purchasing, and if it bothers you like it does me, check out Pur's brand, which I think has all the same benefits, without the odor, and possibly a bit cheaper.