Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.6

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 3/18/2017 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing, no parabens ~ yeah!
I LOVE the smell of this - 3 spritzes are a great pick me up during a flight or road trip. Yes, it's hydrating. My main use for this is really to wake up and refresh while traveling - the aroma is deeply lovely. Perfect little travel size. Only complaint is that the plastic cap always breaks.

on 12/3/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I went to ulta looking for a abrasive but gentle all natural face scrub(I know I was looking for a miracle in a bottle!) I literally sampled every product there. Then I came scross the dermalogica daily microscrub, I sampled product on my hand, and it appeared to be scrubby; so I bought it! Upon check out the sales associate have me a free dermalogica gift set and that's when it all began! The gift set made up for the 60 sum thing dollars I spent on a face scrub. When I got home I tried the microscrub which works okay and then I tried the hydramist that was in the gift set... Mind you I have dry sensitive skin but this stuff work so well on my skin! Didn't irritate it and so far I have seen improvements... Moisturizing enough to use as a daytime facial moisturizer and light enough that it won't clog my pores... My pores seem to be tighter and it's easy to spray and go! I love it... I am so glad that I came across this product! Recommended for cold winter months.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Its refreshing and smells nice, but nothing more. I don't see any real benefits from it nor does it hydrate, it did nothing to change the condition of my skin. Its way over priced for what it is.

on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with the AGE Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser and Multivitamin Thermafoliant. I spritz my face with the Antioxidant Hydramist after cleansing with both, which I do every other day. The system together has done a great job evening out skin tone, shrinking pores, getting rid of white heads and blackheads as well as reducing the fine lines I do have. I find that using the system everyday isn't necessary for me and probably would be too harsh on my skin. I used to have acne scars are redness around my nose and forehead and this has helped reduce that dramatically. After cleansing, the toner adds moisture back to my skin which can often feel tight after a wash. The spray comes out more as a mist as well which is great. I will definitely be purchasing the system again.

i love how this makes my skin feel. its hydrating but doesn't add any weight to the skin because of the hylauronic acid. makes the skin feel plump and firm and adds a bit of moisture throughout the day. it can be spritzed on under and over moisturizer has a nice light scent to it. not a necessary product in my routine but definitely nice to have!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used to have combination skin but over the past few months, in my late 20s, I find that my skin has changed and can be/feel a bit dry sometimes, which never used to happen! My esthetician recently recommended this to me, because it is one of the few toners in the market that contains hyaluronic acid, which helps retain the skin's moisture. So I've swtiched from using the multi-active toner (also by Dermalogica) to this, and my skin definitely feels less taut and dry. Also imparts the skin with a nice, healthy glow. I use it twice a day now, morning and night. The only downside is that it can feel a little sticky when you first mist it over your face, but that goes away after a while. Although Age Smart is Dermalogica's anti-ageing line, don't be fooled into thinking that it's only suitable for old ladies lol. It's chock full of vitamins and good stuff, so if you need the extra boost of hydration, then use it. No regrets!

on 6/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing toner.

Prior to using this product, I had never found a toner that didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is amazing.

My skin feels plump, moist, soothed and gives my skin an amazing glow. I also feel that my make up goes on a lot smoother after using this.

I have combination skin that is prone to break outs, particularly when I try new products or products that my skin just doesn't agree with. Since using this product I have not broken out and in fact believe this has improved the tone and texture of my skin. It also smells really nice too.

One of my all time favourites!

on 10/30/2010 1:36:00 AM

Fantastic! Great mist to use after cleansing and also refreshing throughout the day. Smells wonderfully! I feel that it does firm my skin a little. It's like a mini 2 sec spa treatment when you use it!

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 PM

I really love this. Have no idea if it is helping my skin, but I love the way that it feels. It hydrates nicely and smells great. Also, the packaging means that the spray is dispersed evenly, which is better than most spray bottles. I use this every time after showering. Only problem is, it can make you shiny if you apply it during the day. That is why I save it for nightime use. Overall, a great spray with some great ingredients (pity about the AUS$56 pricetag!)