Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.

on 7/20/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite product from Dermalogica. I have dehydrated and sensitive skin, and I love how fresh and awake I feel right after using this toner. Mhmmm, a must-have for me!

on 1/24/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is a great gift! i really enjoy putting this on before makeup my skin feels very refreshed. my skin feels tighter and softer.

on 12/5/2008 5:30:00 PM

Okay, this product "feels" nice, and yes, probably does what it says. But I have to disagree on the smell. I take lots of vitamins and I also garden frequently, and I can say without a doubt, that it has the very distinct smell of nettles, which is somewhat earth, yes, but a very sharp, antiseptic smell that I find revolting as I am misting on my face. Seems to linger on too. Just be sure to take a wiff before purchasing, and if it bothers you like it does me, check out Pur's brand, which I think has all the same benefits, without the odor, and possibly a bit cheaper.