Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by hair type : Other
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with the AGE Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser and Multivitamin Thermafoliant. I spritz my face with the Antioxidant Hydramist after cleansing with both, which I do every other day. The system together has done a great job evening out skin tone, shrinking pores, getting rid of white heads and blackheads as well as reducing the fine lines I do have. I find that using the system everyday isn't necessary for me and probably would be too harsh on my skin. I used to have acne scars are redness around my nose and forehead and this has helped reduce that dramatically. After cleansing, the toner adds moisture back to my skin which can often feel tight after a wash. The spray comes out more as a mist as well which is great. I will definitely be purchasing the system again.

on 7/20/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite product from Dermalogica. I have dehydrated and sensitive skin, and I love how fresh and awake I feel right after using this toner. Mhmmm, a must-have for me!

on 3/5/2012 6:29:00 AM

There is nothing bad about this toner, in my book, but I'm not convinced it actually does much for me. My skin is killer dehydrated at the moment due to stress and winter, I've added this to my regime, and my skin is still pretty dry. I know this can't work miracles, but I was hoping for a little more! If your skin is pretty normal to begin with or you're just looking for a simple toner, I think this will be fine, but if you are struggling with temporary or longer term dehydration, I think you'd be best to look elsewhere for help!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used to have combination skin but over the past few months, in my late 20s, I find that my skin has changed and can be/feel a bit dry sometimes, which never used to happen! My esthetician recently recommended this to me, because it is one of the few toners in the market that contains hyaluronic acid, which helps retain the skin's moisture. So I've swtiched from using the multi-active toner (also by Dermalogica) to this, and my skin definitely feels less taut and dry. Also imparts the skin with a nice, healthy glow. I use it twice a day now, morning and night. The only downside is that it can feel a little sticky when you first mist it over your face, but that goes away after a while. Although Age Smart is Dermalogica's anti-ageing line, don't be fooled into thinking that it's only suitable for old ladies lol. It's chock full of vitamins and good stuff, so if you need the extra boost of hydration, then use it. No regrets!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence about this Dermalogica toner. I have always used the Multi Active Toner or PTR conditioning tonic and loved them. I really want to like it, but I don't. I don't think it hydrates as much as it is hyped up to be.

I decided to try this because I love the HAs. They make me feel so hydrated. I'm not real sure sure if this toner dries my skin out or not. It doesn't feel more hydrated. I do not care for the smell. I will use what I have because this is not breaking me out by any means. It feels nice after the shower, but as far as doing anything else...I don't see it. I'm slightly disappointed with this. I don't feel any dewier or like my moisturizer penetrates deeper when using this product.

I can use the Dermalogica Hydrating Booster or another HA serum with my moisturizer if I need an extra burst of hydration.

The packaging of the mist slender as it is only 5.1 oz. That is a plus because it doesn't take up so much room in my vanity...but it's not enough to make me want to repurchase. I like the spray bottle, I think it is pricey for a toner. For 5.1 oz this is around the $35 margin. I can not recall exactly.

I really like the PTR Conditioning Tonic (8 oz for $32, i pour into dedicated spritzer bottle) or the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner (8.4 oz in spray bottle for $30) as other options. I will be picking up one of these other options when this is gone! I have been spraying this on my legs before I use my body butter to get rid of this.

Final rating: two thumbs down

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I Have been using this for a week now and I love it. after i cleanse with the age smart cleanser, i spritz this on my face then use the moisturizer mixed with the Map-15. This regimen so far has improved the tone and firmness of my skin and no breakouts. I also use this particular product to set my MU in the morning. very moisturizing & dewy. As the name implies not really meant for those under I'd say 35. So those who are young and using this, its just a waste of money. Its meant for us mid-aged ladies.