Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used to have combination skin but over the past few months, in my late 20s, I find that my skin has changed and can be/feel a bit dry sometimes, which never used to happen! My esthetician recently recommended this to me, because it is one of the few toners in the market that contains hyaluronic acid, which helps retain the skin's moisture. So I've swtiched from using the multi-active toner (also by Dermalogica) to this, and my skin definitely feels less taut and dry. Also imparts the skin with a nice, healthy glow. I use it twice a day now, morning and night. The only downside is that it can feel a little sticky when you first mist it over your face, but that goes away after a while. Although Age Smart is Dermalogica's anti-ageing line, don't be fooled into thinking that it's only suitable for old ladies lol. It's chock full of vitamins and good stuff, so if you need the extra boost of hydration, then use it. No regrets!

on 6/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing toner.

Prior to using this product, I had never found a toner that didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is amazing.

My skin feels plump, moist, soothed and gives my skin an amazing glow. I also feel that my make up goes on a lot smoother after using this.

I have combination skin that is prone to break outs, particularly when I try new products or products that my skin just doesn't agree with. Since using this product I have not broken out and in fact believe this has improved the tone and texture of my skin. It also smells really nice too.

One of my all time favourites!