Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 6/27/2017 5:24:00 AM

Truly awesome product and one that I will continue to purchase again and again, enough said!

on 5/31/2017 6:42:00 AM

I bought my 3rd 150ml bottle, because it is so amazing! The price is high, but it is wort it - I would never believe that toner can hydrate so much. Perfect product to use before your moisturizer. I use it both day and night.

This is nice to wake you up in the morning, but I haven't really seen any benefit from using it.

on 2/17/2013 10:46:00 AM

You an tell the difference I makes when your dont use it! At least I feel my skin drier without it. Also, in the mornin, when I don't use a cleanser, I spray this on a couple of times and I am good to go to the mex step, moisturizing. Great product.

on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.

i love how this makes my skin feel. its hydrating but doesn't add any weight to the skin because of the hylauronic acid. makes the skin feel plump and firm and adds a bit of moisture throughout the day. it can be spritzed on under and over moisturizer has a nice light scent to it. not a necessary product in my routine but definitely nice to have!

on 4/10/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing toner spray! I have tried similar products such as Avene and Caudalie (which didnt do much), but this spray really reduces skin irritations and leaves my skin very happy and calm! It smells a bit odd when you first spray it, but the smell disappears quickly. It is very slightly moisturising, and isnt sticky at all! I spray it on my face and then gently pat it in. I am so happy with this product. I also love the Age Smart Power Recovery Mask which is also amazing! Very pleased to have found this! EDIT: Not something I use anymore as I started to react to it (stinging skin). Deducting 3 lippies as very expensive too. I still use the mask from the same range though.

on 12/11/2011 11:04:00 AM

I have to admit that I was not convinced about the need for a toner in your daily routine...probably because I'd always had the wrong one. During my last facial I asked my esthetician this question again and she told me all the benefits, so I went on a search for a good one. I have acne prone, combo skin that is very oily in the summer and very dry in the winter. I'm approaching 30 so I want to make sure I'm getting anti-aging properties in there too. I struggled a bit with the price (how can I pay $30+ bucks on a toner when I've only tried 2 toners in my life) but I went with it because of the good-for-you stuff in it, even when Paula's site gave this a frown due to a few ingredients.

The spray is nice and I definitely like a spray on vs. applying with a cotton ball as far as not wasting the product, but then I assume it's not able to do the extra removal of makeup that a toner is generally supposed to do. I just switched to CeraVe hydrating facewash since it's winter time and I'm dry, but it doesn't do a great job of removing makeup which I'd like a toner to help with. This isn't necessarily the product's fault though.

My face feels moisturized, although it can feel a little tight which I imagine is the "flash tightening" process. I don't notice my skin looks tighter though, but I don't have any issue with that yet. Bottom line is that I think this is a great toner but is like a refreshing vitamin bath for your face. It's different than what I traditionally thought of toners as.

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 PM

I really love this. Have no idea if it is helping my skin, but I love the way that it feels. It hydrates nicely and smells great. Also, the packaging means that the spray is dispersed evenly, which is better than most spray bottles. I use this every time after showering. Only problem is, it can make you shiny if you apply it during the day. That is why I save it for nightime use. Overall, a great spray with some great ingredients (pity about the AUS$56 pricetag!)

on 3/29/2010 7:43:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - best toner I have bought. I just started using this about 1 month ago (it was part of the Age Smart starter kit I bought at a local spa).

Fell in love from the first squirt. My biggest peeve with spray on toners is that the spray does not release a fine mist that would evenly coat the face. The packaging for this beauty does.

In terms of performance: seeps right in to the skin and gets rid of the post-wash tight feeling. On warmer days, I skip the moisturizing cream completely and just use this for the entire day.

Shop around on amazon.com to look for it at cheaper prices.