Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

1 review

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 6/3/2016 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dermalogica has changed my skin for the better. I've always been reluctant to spend a lot of money on skincare and/or makeup, but after trying samples of the Age Smart line, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and that sold me on this line. I've been purchasing from Amazon but I'm very cautious about researching the sellers since there are knock offs out there. I'm 52 years old and am fighting wrinkles AND still have occasional breakouts. This line of skincare has made my skin softer and less oily. I use this morning and night after moisturizing as well as after I apply makeup. Totally recommend it!!!