Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great to use right out of shower/before skincare. Gives excellent hydration, plays well with other skin care. Smell is inoffensive. Careful around eyes.

on 12/3/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I went to ulta looking for a abrasive but gentle all natural face scrub(I know I was looking for a miracle in a bottle!) I literally sampled every product there. Then I came scross the dermalogica daily microscrub, I sampled product on my hand, and it appeared to be scrubby; so I bought it! Upon check out the sales associate have me a free dermalogica gift set and that's when it all began! The gift set made up for the 60 sum thing dollars I spent on a face scrub. When I got home I tried the microscrub which works okay and then I tried the hydramist that was in the gift set... Mind you I have dry sensitive skin but this stuff work so well on my skin! Didn't irritate it and so far I have seen improvements... Moisturizing enough to use as a daytime facial moisturizer and light enough that it won't clog my pores... My pores seem to be tighter and it's easy to spray and go! I love it... I am so glad that I came across this product! Recommended for cold winter months.

on 5/8/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely product! I recently bought my first full-sized bottle after going through two travel-sized 30 ml. bottles. I think it's very expensive, but I decided it was worth it. It's very hydrating with good soothing and antioxidant ingredients. The 'flash firming' effect (from green peas) is hardly a face lift but still does a little something, albeit temporarily. Your face is left with a lovely glow after a minute or two of mild stickiness.
The spray mechanism is very good, giving off a precise spray. If you want a quick moisture boost during the day you can hold the sprayer a bit further from your face, patting in any surplus wetness.
The smell from essential oils wonderful, not too strong and doesn't bother my skin at all.
I lke this so much I might replace Lauder's Advanced Night Repair with this spray, but I haven't decided yet.
Will most probably buy again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Its refreshing and smells nice, but nothing more. I don't see any real benefits from it nor does it hydrate, it did nothing to change the condition of my skin. Its way over priced for what it is.

on 9/26/2012 9:51:00 AM

I love this Hydramist. I spritz it once on my face (twice if i need extra hydration) straight after i have applied my mineral make up and it really helps it settle into the skin. Very refreshing. The one thing i dont like about this product is the smell, but other than that it's great and i will be buying it again.

on 7/20/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite product from Dermalogica. I have dehydrated and sensitive skin, and I love how fresh and awake I feel right after using this toner. Mhmmm, a must-have for me!